Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

He was our best defender against West Ham I thought. Cash, Targett and Emi were constantly under pressure on the ball and he had to go long. So he got some stick for it but the truth is the others should've been going long more often as they were so under pressure all the time.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

He was our best defender against West Ham I thought. Cash, Targett and Emi were constantly under pressure on the ball and he had to go long. So he got some stick for it but the truth is the others should've been going long more often as they were so under pressure all the time.

And then today he was unreal. Great performance. Cash was unreal too and all of the back 5 did well. But Mings really did brilliantly today. Almost a Captains performance

Edited by HalfTimePost

immense. love him. just commands the whole back 4...when he plays well, so do the others. with the improvements to targett too teams just get no luck down that side at all

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Credit when due, excellent today.

That sort of game is very much his thing, it is the games when we are on top more that the lapses creep in.

Those are the games where he needs to take more risks and he's asked to take those. I'm fine with that.

Â