Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Immense!! Got luck with a pen shout but more pivotal to our survival this season than any other player.

Agree. Strange isn’t it, conceded 5 so far but our cb pairing looks our best area of the team at the mo. Didn’t think I’d be saying that a month ago in all honesty

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I know.

I'd have took it full on the chest, Ronaldo chopped it and put it in the stanchion.

I'd have moved into the flightpath to take it right in the scrotum to psych them out then flicked it over my head as it dropped and scorpion-kicked it to Wesley on the half way line, doing 10 one-arm press-ups whilst it was in flight then moonwalked back to Heaton to take my high-five.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 31/01/2019 at 08:43, rodders0223 said:

Let us hope it isn't Jenas all over again...or Bolasie with the getting up to speed.

Again I am questionning out scouting setuo.

On 31/01/2019 at 11:53, rodders0223 said:

It means they don't want to agree anything in case he has a good season. So basically we get another clubs player fit again and get no benefits.
We are getting done yet again.

Spot on mate.

• Haha 4

Leads the league in clearances (13) and blocked shots (6)

Early days but still.

On the other hand I'm not sure it's a good sign for us as a team that we have a player leading those categories 

Edited by sne

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Seems like he's injured in the warm up tonight.  Not sure if he's going to make the starting XI.

Fingers crossed it's only something minor.  If he does end up starting lets hope he doesn't do any long term damage.

Apparently a groin injury.

Well that's just magnificent.

I said to that daft prat Talk sport guy and his team, are you seriously saying that about our Tyrone, are you absoloute bonkers.

I bet he regrets saying what he said.

Â