Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Doing the rewatch right now and Tyrone was downing a freaking Redbull right before kickoff.  That is the first time I have ever seen a professional athlete shoot a red bull right before kickoff.  Is this a normal pre-match routine or was he a little sleepy at kickoff.  

Possibly was to do with whatever painkillers he had taken - caffeine enhances the effect of most painkillers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

Doing the rewatch right now and Tyrone was downing a freaking Redbull right before kickoff.  That is the first time I have ever seen a professional athlete shoot a red bull right before kickoff.  Is this a normal pre-match routine or was he a little sleepy at kickoff.  

I remember Gestede, on the bench, downing a can of RedBull right before coming on for us.

Didn’t do him any good. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, tinker said:

Not yet but he has only played a few games, at his level in the CB position, I hope Engels will rub off on him from a possession point of view.

Tonight against Everton Engels had the ball and Ming's pointed up field for Engels to pump it forward, Engels ignored it and played a lovely ball into midfield, 15 yards along the floor , Ming's will learn. 

Ming's is a born leader and this shines through whenever I see him play and that's a quality that cannot be taught or learnt , it's either there or it isn't. He has it in spades and it's priceless,  haven't seen that quality in a player since Laursen and even he wasn't a leader like Ming's is . 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897abbc88c4865796eb78

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

Well Tyrone is not normal, he is special.

I can't think of any other signing we've ever made that has had the kind of impact Tyrone has off the pitch (on the pitch he's not been to shabby either). His enthusiasm for the club, the fans, the team and manager seems to have bound everyone together. Have we ever had a Villa squad so intune with each other off the pitch before? Basically his signing in January was a masterstroke and reading this back I may have a man crush. 

Edited by The Other Mat
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

popeye GIF

• Haha 3

Â