Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

He is probably a better left back than any of those who tried to play there for england. 

He has his mistakes and I still think he is pretty rubbish at heading for a defender, but he is better than guehi, coady, Maguire... And probably all of them at the mo

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Indigo said:

Being that I'm not English I'm quite pleased with how these couple of weeks have gone for him. Gotten a chance to get a break rather than more games and his reputation has probably grown if anything in the process considering the shambles he missed out on.

I feel exactly the same, it's been excellent seeing England crumble after dropping him. I think he's the obvious 3rd CB behind Maguire and Stones and I think he'll probably get into the WC squad, which will make it a lot easier to support England.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Win win for Tyrone. Chance to have a rest and has improved his England standing after that shower of  a performance.

Gareth will still omit him for some strange reason.

Totally happy he and Watkins missed out on this shower of an international break though 

56 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Gareth will still omit him for some strange reason.

Totally happy he and Watkins missed out on this shower of an international break though 

I bet Cocknose would loved to have pinned the blame for that show on Tyrone 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Indigo said:

Being that I'm not English I'm quite pleased with how these couple of weeks have gone for him. Gotten a chance to get a break rather than more games and his reputation has probably grown if anything in the process considering the shambles he missed out on.

I am English and I feel the same way. Feel that way for all internationals tbh. 

Glorified friendlies which interfere with real football. I just want the players back safe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

His Instagram story (won't let me upload a screenshot of it due to the file size limit) shows a snake roaming around outside his house, with the caption 'Get home from holiday and these have moved in whilst I been away. Anyone wanna buy a house?'

Don't envy him right now!

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

Â