Villa Park Atmosphere

wilko154

Absolutely gutted I wasn’t part of it. My mate who had my season ticket for the night sent me a video and it’s sounded electric. It’s got to be like that most games. Next home game is under the lights again against West Ham. Can’t wait. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Absolutely gutted I wasn’t part of it. My mate who had my season ticket for the night sent me a video and it’s sounded electric. It’s got to be like that most games. Next home game is under the lights again against West Ham. Can’t wait. 

Me too mate I missed it as well...I could not make it.....but I agree with you about the atmosphere, if we can do that week in week out the players will feed off that...."the 12th man"....

I've been a ST holder for many years and that was right up there last night. Rarely do you see all 4 stands signing as one. 

Absolutely brilliant atmosphere. 

11 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Need to keep it up other fans are actually acknowledging the fact that we have a great atmosphere it will definetly win us some points this season 

100%

That sort of atmosphere must give the players such a lift. 

Looking back at the match on TV the Sky commentators made quite a theme of Villa Park talking about it's tradition and history. They then made frequent comments about the noise and atmosphere. Frequently I found it difficult to hear what they were saying above the noise. 

Was a really terrific atmosphere last night. 

I think it's fair to say Friday night football was a good idea. Straight to the pub after work, looking forward to the weekend, then to VP for some football under the floodlights. I love it. 

• Like 3

Seemed pretty amazing through the TV.

The Swedish commentator mentioned it on a number of occasions as well.

Imagine there will be quite a few "sold out" home games this season.

• Like 1

Not heard villa park like that for years, must be down to a night game and under the lights as remember it being like that against atletico Madrid, let’s hope we get that atmosphere every weekend

• Like 1

Â