Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

7 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

You must be lost.  The Nakamba and Targett thread are that way 👉👉

Nakamba and Targett were also dogshit today.

But Ramsey is always dogshit.

He's not ready

• Confused 1

He did ok today off the bench. He also did well when he came on last weekend but if we are serious about progressing then he should be nowhere near the team this season. Whenever he starts he is poor. 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Nakamba and Targett were also dogshit today.

But Ramsey is always dogshit.

He's not ready

Villa have had one of the highest net spends in the PL. I'm pretty sure we are Top 20 for all of Europe since we have  come back up and that's with factoring in the Jack transfer. 

We can't just buy our way out of every issue in the squad. For what Ramsey offers us given his wages and transfer fee (£0) he is a vital member of Villa's campaign. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Villa have had one of the highest net spends in the PL. I'm pretty sure we are Top 20 for all of Europe since we have  come back up and that's with factoring in the Jack transfer. 

We can't just buy our way out of every issue in the squad. For what Ramsey offers us given his wages and transfer fee (£0) he is a vital member of Villa's campaign. 

If he’s a vital member of our campaign then it’s going to be a long season.  

I didn’t say anything about spending money to fix it. We have better options than him in the squad already

For a central midfielder you just don't see enough of him when he's on the pitch.

I think a season in the championship would do him the world of good, he'd easily be on of the best players in the team and his teammates would look to involve him more, which would teach him to take more responsibility and show up more for the ball, because he can definitely play it.

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If he’s a vital member of our campaign then it’s going to be a long season.  

I didn’t say anything about spending money to fix it. We have better options than him in the squad already

Who?  Sanson is one option but he didn't even make the bench. 

I don't get the love for Ramsey. Run's into space then plays the ball into trouble or to nowhere. Looks decisive without being decisive. I think he flatters to deceive tbh and is another player that needs to drop a level and play weekly. Not enough for me at the moment. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Who?  Sanson is one option but he didn't even make the bench. 

Sanson, Chukwumeka, Buendia

If we have to play Ramsey then we need someone else. No wonder we’re pursuing JWP

52 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

because he's not fit, he's barely trained since what seems to have been a fairly bad injury

no excuse, not sure how many more chances the fella needs. Clearly out of his depth

Alright Villanous😉

Cannot for the life of me understand what Ramsey offers. I get we are but stretched in CM due to injury and Olympics etc but seeing this kid come on second half I just don’t know what he offers. Would have much preferred Chuck. For height and strength if nothing else. 

• Like 1

Â