Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 13/05/2023 at 19:51, lexicon said:

Have we had any brothers play for the club at the same time before? Closest I can think of is the Moores

I agree on the Littles but think Neil and Bruce Rioch  will have played more Games together . Neil also used to play for the Villa Oldstars .

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Mac Allister and Odegaard are 24. 

They really need to have a look at young player of the year - if should be for 21's 'really.

Yep. And on that basis, Dougie should be in with a shout.

If we get Europe then he is scoring 10+ goals from all comps.  Presently, he may be the best finisher in the squad. Given his technique, I wonder, how is he at penalties? 

In open games or when opponents come at us, he’s truly invaluable. A good mix of defensive practicality, the ability to carry us up the field, and score at the other end. 

His biggest growth will be to improve as a number 8 in the half space when teams sit in the low block. That’s when he tends to go quiet but hopefully under Unai’s tutelage, he can improve that part of his game. 

• Like 2

How many goals and assists this season ?

For a 21 year old we seem to expect an awful lot but for me he is delivering on a more and more consistent basis and is already very good but could become a great player and he is one of our own

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

How many goals and assists this season ?

For a 21 year old we seem to expect an awful lot but for me he is delivering on a more and more consistent basis and is already very good but could become a great player and he is one of our own

6 goals 5 assists now

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Yes. He has been impressive and he is only going to get better every season. Happy for the lad and another good goal today from him.

I loved his 🤫 celebration towards the Scousers!   

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Not bad for a Championship player.

Look, despite scoring against Tottingham and at Anfield against a flying Liverpool he's just not a Premier League player. 

Maybe sell him to Preston for a couple of mill. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Credit to Smith for seeing how good this lad was and getting him in the team at a young age. Quality player. 

Hourihane was a little miffed at first but I'm sure he knew it was the right call.

Â