Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

13 hours ago, alexvilla4 said:

The role suited him well and gave us better balance. We just need him to find his shooting boots again! As the fact he can go both ways and shoot off either foot helps make him more unpredictable when he is driving at a defence

A rare bad first touch prevented him from scoring yesterday. Very frustrating!

Shock horror. Man with pace, ball carrying ability and work rate plays well on left of front 3.

Honestly, I’ve been saying it for ages, he needs to play further forward. I think McGinn does too but there probably isn’t room. Where does McGinn do his best work for Scotland? 

Leave him out there, play Luiz and Kamara as the two, Bailey on the right and you have balance, pace and work ethic. 

It’s a no brainer for me. 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Shock horror. Man with pace, ball carrying ability and work rate plays well on left of front 3.

Honestly, I’ve been saying it for ages, he needs to play further forward. I think McGinn does too but there probably isn’t room. Where does McGinn do his best work for Scotland? 

Leave him out there, play Luiz and Kamara as the two, Bailey on the right and you have balance, pace and work ethic. 

It’s a no brainer for me. 

He's  great  in that inside left position. Really good assist. Did really  well to set up the move which led to his chance to. In a counter attacking team, his ability to nick the ball in those sorts of situations would be a great  asset. And although he did fluff the chance, I think it wasn't  the greatest  pass from Watkins (needed to be a bit ahead of him) and he can finish

Still doesn't  give us enough  width in that position I'd  say, which  against  teams that  sit back will be an issue 

Edited by one_ian_taylor

He needs to be given more of a licence to get forward. He's wasted by having to defend the space behind Digne. I still think he'd be best as the box to box 8 and McGinn goes to the bench. Luiz and Kamara take on more of the defensive responsibility along with our RB (Ash or Cash). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Sky pushing his move already.

Where to? 

He's not ready, good player for us with still a lot of potential to get better but you'd like to think his natural kind of development and trajectory matches our wishful thinking over the next 5 years 

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Garth Crooks taken over the nominations  since leaving the BBC then?

He still has his team of the week and the Crooks of the matter 😂

Jacob didnt even make it this week and he scored

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

One game postponed and then the international break.  He scored 1 and assisted 1 . I agree they must be on crack to pick him tho

In fairness Haaland got about 7 goals in that time and not nominated

• Like 1

Â