Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Thought he played very well against Everton.

Very quick with the ball and looks to be direct.

Apparently, Ramsey has carried the ball more into the final third than any other player in Europe's top five leagues!

Started like a monster.

Lifted crowd and the team.

**** off, we're going forward.

14 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

Would love to see him come off the left of a 3 in a 4-2-3-1. 

Been thinking this for a while. Allow him to concentrate on getting forward as much as he can whereas at the moment he has to drop in behind the full backs for 3/4 of the game. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

With Everton rejecting a £45m offer from Chelsea for Gordon, makes you wonder, what is Jacob (more goals, more assists, younger, also English and more PL apps) worth right now?

I’d say £3.1 gazillion

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised by how positively the Liverpool fans have reacted to being linked with him 

Was expecting hilarious replies about how he's a pub player but no the majority seem to rate him 

Ramsey seems highly rated by football fans in general, as he should be.

3 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

He has 5 years(?) left on his deal. It’s nonsense, we’d demand Grealish levels of money for him, and however much Liverpool may rate him they won’t pay that

If they offer 60m, Purslow accepts 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Disagree.

He's had one good season and even trailed off a bit at the end. 

Nothing is guaranteed with the lad, and 60m of pure profit would be hard to resist, and could be used to sign two quality players.

I'm not saying I want it to happen, I just think it'd give the brass food for thought. 

13 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He's had one good season and even trailed off a bit at the end. 

Nothing is guaranteed with the lad, and 60m of pure profit would be hard to resist, and could be used to sign two quality players.

I'm not saying I want it to happen, I just think it'd give the brass food for thought. 

Agree with all your comments, just not the final price.

The minimum we'd take up front at this stage would be £70m. And we'd want plenty of add ons, closer to £80m overall.

Money gone even more loopy than ever.

After Jack Grealish, the most player I was worry that he’d go wad Carney, and he left. It was purely because of his calibre and potential not his current performances. Other than that I don’t have a particular player apart from probably Martinez or potentially Kamara. I’m sure all others will get value for money. 
Ramsey is good, but he can go anonymous during games which is his only let down as a midfielder. He’s a pure talent though but isn’t irreplaceable. 
I don’t think the time is right to sell, but if a crazy offer came then that would be a proper gamble. Something above 60m. At some points Watkins could’ve gone for a crazy amount, but everyone including Villa fans realized he’s limited. Again for Ramsey he’s younger and developing so can still reach bigger things. There is also a bad side as we sold Grealish, Carney which will still make us look as a selling club (like the old days). 

Â