Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

It's not the players. Setup to fail from the first whistle. This kid is probably the best goal scoring midfielder in the team but Steven has him hugging the touchline 40 yards from goal. It's awful football, square pegs in round holes level of management. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

It's not the players. Setup to fail from the first whistle. This kid is probably the best goal scoring midfielder in the team but Steven has him hugging the touchline 40 yards from goal. It's awful football, square pegs in round holes level of management. 

Please he can't even pick up the pegs right now. 

He cant play with McGinn its obvious just like our manager couldn't play with Lampard

Its so obvious that McGinn should be removed for Sanson or Luiz to allow Ramsey to develop a without any defensive worries

1 minute ago, Mark_1989 said:

Still waiting for someone to tell me what this guy does? Awful taking Dougie off for Ramsey.

Then when he came on went hiding out left, and his finishing is woeful! Most overrated player in league.

Rubbish he actually tried to do something. Two different types of player it's not JJs fault we lost control when Luiz went off, he should have hooked McGinn, instead he drops into the Luiz role and as usual is utter shite.

Edited by VillaAlex

17 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Not saying he is the issue.

Just still asking what he does???

Drive with the ball, take people on, get in behind their midfield line make late runs into the box, always looking forward but is also economical with his passing, loves a one - two, worth a goal too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Drive with the ball, take people on, get in behind their midfield line make late runs into the box, always looking forward but is also economical with his passing, loves a one - two, worth a goal too.

😂😂😂😂

He's good at driving forward with the ball but defensively isn't good enough. If we play him he has to play where McGinn was playing. In all honesty we could do with an upgrade on both in there.

Luiz and Kamara behind him and Ramsey would thrive ironically like how Gerrard needed 2 shields at Liverpool

He can't play with McGinn as one is a youngster developing and one is well not tactically intelligent

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Luiz and Kamara behind him and Ramsey would thrive ironically like how Gerrard needed 2 shields at Liverpool

He can't play with McGinn as one is a youngster developing and one is well not tactically intelligent

It's so obvious. He finally stumbled upon a dominant midfield pairing in Luiz and Kamara and he refuses to see it. If I was an unemployed/up and coming manager I would be chomping at the bit to manage us. You would look a genius with just a couple simple changes. 

10 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

It's so obvious. He finally stumbled upon a dominant midfield pairing in Luiz and Kamara and he refuses to see it. If I was an unemployed/up and coming manager I would be chomping at the bit to manage us. You would look a genius with just a couple simple changes. 

Its funny all the fans can see the problems except one. Even when he does something obvious he changes it back or if it works he was told weeks back 😂

• Like 1

I think Ramsey one of those typical English players like Barkley and Theo Walcott, when he does things with speed and without thinking he's brilliant!
When it comes to playing the proper beautiful game of thinking and passing, he totally struggles. 

Edited by messi11

Â