Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, gwi1890 said:

I’m going to be smug and say I was on the Ramsey train from day one the “he needs a loan” days

A number of us on here saw it.  The moaners are usually just the loudest. Now the new worry will be the eventual transfer rumors if he scores a couple more like that this season. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Ramsey wouldn’t get into that Dortmund team ?

Probably in the squad and they rotate a lot 

But seriously from what I've seen of them this year Bellingham is 2nd on the team sheet after Haaland, he's a key player for them 

If Southgate had any bollocks he'd be starting for England every game too 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Ramsey wouldn’t get into that Dortmund team ?

I'm not sure. But Bellingham is bossing champions league games and is fast becoming the future of England's midfield. 

I think JJ is developing well but he's not there at this moment. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Might seem outlandish but I’d argue he’s a comparable talent as regards Bellingham and plays and in a better league. Thoughts ?

Riduclous statement, youve quite clearly not watched much of Bellingham. 

18 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

A number of us on here saw it.  The moaners are usually just the loudest. Now the new worry will be the eventual transfer rumors if he scores a couple more like that this season. 

I was on the right side of history too but a lot more credit needs to go to the people on the early pages of this thread who knew how promising he was. It is great to see potential starting to be fulfilled.

Â