Kortney Hause

Sam3773

I like the way he dropped in to the centre when Mings came out wide. It’s simple stuff but something Taylor doesn’t seem to be able to understand. 

Hause and Mings have a good understanding. Hopefully he stays out left and Chester returns. 

Just watched the highlights, i lol'd at the moment he intercepted the ball in the box, the Derby player tried to close him down, Hause did a let step over flick back, the Derby player fell over in confusion, and Hause just passed it out.

Love this guy :P

its at 7m 56s of the official villa highlights if anyone is interested.

Hause also did some lovely passing from the back, the one down towards the left wing with the outside of his left foot was very nice (1m 8s of the highlights), really impressed with him tbh.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

He’s the perfect example of players needing a bit of time to settle. Writing him off after 10 minutes was always ridiculous. It took Ken McNaught half a season to settle and Ugo was pretty much the same. Defenders tend to take time to settle into a system and get used to the other players around them. To be fair now he’s up and running it hasn’t taken him too long to look comfortable. 

• Like 1

Unbelievable yesterday. Quick, strong, passing was on point and absolutely loved the moment he took the piss out of their striker while in our box. Everything was so easy for him and Mings.  

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently he spent some time at blues early in his career, hopefully he parted on bad terms to fire him up for Sunday

Edit- just seen it on wiki, I wasn’t doubting you :)

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Hause had a good first half, but after messing up as last man close to the center circle he lost his head a bit. 

He almost cost us 3 points with that shove to the back that should've been a peno.

Hause and Mings need to remain villa players..

I have a feeling that between those two that they seem to know what to get away with technically .

Edited by Dave-R

11 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Hause and Mings need to remain villa players..

I have a feeling that between those two that they seem to know what to get away with technically .

Yeah looked like he disguised a cheeky elbow as a clash of heads in the first half.  I like him, and the fee to make it permanent is quite cheap from what I remember.

• Like 1

He was lucky not to give a needless penalty away and had some moments of hesitancy in the second half, but overall he did very well under pressure in very testing conditions and playing on his wrong side. 

• Like 1

Â