Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Let's not forget that the kid has probably made half a dozen times in the last couple of months and this was his 2nd game at CB. 

From what I have seen there is far more to like than there is to be worried about. 

The kid has a big future, certainly one id be looking to make permanent. 

I think he struggled on the right side of centre back today, seemed clear he wasn't comfortable on that side and he barely used his right foot. I'm glad Smith didn't put Jedinak in but you can understand why he was thinking it as it would've been more balanced. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I think he struggled on the right side of centre back today, seemed clear he wasn't comfortable on that side and he barely used his right foot. I'm glad Smith didn't put Jedinak in but you can understand why he was thinking it as it would've been more balanced. 

This was my worry when first considering 2 Left Footers at CB.

We had a bit of a debate about whether it made a difference and we certainly saw where it could be a downfall today.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he played well, I think some of the comments in this thread are unfair. He’s definitely a centre back, not a left back, he’s strong in the air, dominant

Agree as not fair as i can see him struggle play Right Centre Half with strong left foot that why he struggle to control his area yet he is dominant and strong in backline and good defence with Mings  to organise just issues is him is confience i can see his face expression and body language he is struggle with this match.. 

normal i dont like Elmo, yet he is credit today to help him out and keep line to support him as he use be chaos and mess up in right back, today he did brilliant be fair to support Hause.. 

Need more games to see him how good he in centre half.... for me i don't think we should get him.. we better off to get Barbet for free over him and money to buy Mings in summer.. not sure if we need him left back i think better to buy 2 new left back... or 1 left back to buy and use Taylor back up until our youth left back come throught .. maybe Mitch ? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wow some harsh comments. First game at cb. Playing right side. Brand new cb partnership. In a derby game.

He did well overall and will be a good signing

For me he just looks too intimidated and not realk6 a leader type. I think he did ell but I think he looks very clumsy at times.

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

For me he just looks too intimidated and not realk6 a leader type. I think he did ell but I think he looks very clumsy at times.

Played out of natural position, I think he did well. But yes, it was a whisker from disaster. 

• Like 1

Comments seem a bit unfair.

I thought he was absolutely class today, sometimes appeared shaky on the ball but was absolutely dominant in the air. Needs a bit of time to get into the centre back position as he did at left back.

I don't know what game I was watching then, but I thought Him and Mings coped incredibly well, couldn't see them scoring tbh.Considering he is left footed, abd played on the right I thought he played really well.

Whats his price?...…….£2m ?...…..bargain.

The only time they come into it was when Jack went off, and we kept giving the ball away cheaply, partic Andre Green, but we coped easily with their strike force today.

• Like 1

Â