Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Small margins. IF that penalty was given and they scored for a draw, people would go nuts here.

I think he has lots of potential, but still needs time. Currently I prefer him as left back where mistakes are not punished so dearly.

For those that weren't at the game yesterday... (not a dig)

The wind was really moving the ball about the pitch, especially during the second half. Both of our centre backs did extremely well to deal with it as well as they did, Hause might have looked shaky at times but the conditions really didn't help him out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

For me he's a must signing, there's a lot to work with there, he's a talented defender who can do well both at centre half and left back.

Depends which division we're in next season, for me. If we do somehow make it up, I'm not sure that he'll be good enough - not as a CB, anyway. Maybe LB. 

He's fantastic. Makes the odd mistake but we have to remember how rusty he is with the few games he has played over the last few seasons.

Seem's to have struck up a good partnership with Mings.

We now look like we have a solid defensive unit, something we haven't had all season.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I did wonder if that yellow could've been a different colour (no replays though, so maybe not) but aside from that, he was great.  

yh, I thought it could have been red really

Â