Kortney Hause

Sam3773

On 14/03/2019 at 02:39, terrytini said:

Well none of the four would win any beauty contests !

For me, Mings is Evans, and Howzat is Big Ken. I genuinely see considerable similarities that I don’t recall noticing in our other CBS in recent years.

Come on, Evans had the best hair ever!

• Haha 1

Considering he’s not playing on his natural side i.e he’s playing on the right and he’s left footed, I think he’s doing a grand job. I hope we sign him in the Summer. All of a sudden, we look so strong at the back

He's got a mistake in him, bit I can't help but feel that it is through a lack of experience. The mistakes can be coached out if him. He overplays at time, and that decision making can be improved. His defending is mostly pretty damn good and I like a defender that can play the ball.He hit a few decent diagonal balls today, gained possession in the defensive third a few times, won pretty much every challenge and got caught in possession and gave the ball away in a dangerous area. 

Mostly really good, but the mistakes could cost us. 

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

He's got a mistake in him, bit I can't help but feel that it is through a lack of experience. The mistakes can be coached out if him. He overplays at time, and that decision making can be improved. His defending is mostly pretty damn good and I like a defender that can play the ball.He hit a few decent diagonal balls today, gained possession in the defensive third a few times, won pretty much every challenge and got caught in possession and gave the ball away in a dangerous area. 

Mostly really good, but the mistakes could cost us. 

Less mistake prone than Elphick? 1 fluke goal conceded in 3 since he's out? Actually 1 conceded in 4 since Hutton out. Dare I say those injuries have improved us?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Less mistake prone than Elphick? 1 fluke goal conceded in 3 since he's out? Actually 1 conceded in 4 since Hutton out. Dare I say those injuries have improved us?

In fairness the goal vs Stoke we were down 10 men when they scored and vs West Brom Kalinic was concussed when they scored both goals

17 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

I am hearing that behind the scenes this deal is already fone.

2m up front with future add ons, 10pw, 3 yr deal.

His agent sounds shit if thats what he agreed 😛

• Haha 1

More than good enough for this level on recent evidence.

If we went up, I think he could do a decent job at LB - a bit like Bouma did. Not sure he's anything other than an emergency CB in the Premier League though.

• 2 weeks later...

If the buy clause is true then this will be the best £2m we have spent since....we gave Bruce £2m to sod off.

..but seriously, another value for money bit of business alongside McGinn. Two value signings in one decade. It cannot happen.

Steer

Elmo  Tuanzebe  Mings  Taylor

Hourihane

McGinn        Grealish

El Ghazi    Abraham    Adomah

Freshen the side up and give Green and Whelan a bit of a rest. Hause is likely going to be out injured so it will be a good game for Tuanzebe to get some match fitness, he looked a bit rusty yesterday.

Would be good to get ahead and bring Lansbury on for Grealish and Kodjia for El Ghazi. All about playing the squad well at this point in the season.

• Like 4

Â