Kortney Hause

Sam3773

11 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Funny how some of his original knockers have shut up now.

He is big, strong, quick, nd very rusty.Not sure if he is a LB, but a very good addition for £1/2m imho.

Can't beat knockers though! ;)

Edited by villarocker
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

The club keep using him and Mings in community stuff and do interviews with them a lot. That indicates to me that they are both signing permanently

They also use Tammy regularly, too.  Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be signing him at this rate...

10 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Been good last two fixtures. Him and Mings both contribute significantly to build up play and have the physicality to compete.

Yes I agree and think it signals what is to follow in the summer  With players who are as positive as those two I more than think things will look up for us and send us in the right direction.

This weekend will be an interesting one indeed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KMitch said:

They also use Tammy regularly, too.  Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be signing him at this rate...

I don't know it's always a possibility we could sign Tammy, never say never. Wolves fans have slated Tammy since he didn't go join them, hes still unproven up the top. I think there will be a race to secure Tammy but again i think it will be from our league come next season.

Tammy knows he's been an hit here, if the money and the package is right I don't see why not choose us. I can't see a top ten team from the premier calling on his services, in fact I'd say those clubs up there wanting Tammy would be those who are in relegation or just above. If all that comes his way in offers is a move to a low end table club, more championship club offers then he might as well stay with us, we can only hope.

If we lose Tammy then I'm curious as to who we will bring in, an exciting time ahead of us.

• Like 1

This guy is an absolute animal and actually a decent footballer too, not afraid to take the ball or go at his man.

Rarely gets caught out, always seems to be in the right position to win a header(and does win them,all of them) Right shape and distances to get on the turn to go with a runner in behind or to come in side to help a brother out. Never seen such a stark contrast in performances all my life.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not done anything special but drastic improvements on his debut performances 

He is a defender, I dont want him doing anything special 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not done anything special but drastic improvements on his debut performances 

Don't know about that. I have been so impressed the past few games. Defensively solid but he also plays with a purpose, his first touch is getting it out the feet with a purpose, he looks to move the ball forward and into dangerous areas, he wants to commit people and take people on when receiving the ball under pressure.

I have been so so impressed.

Cool and composed. Looks a very decent footballer and his versatility could be crucial.

I was so worried this was going to turn out to be a calamitous signing but he has been really good for a few games on the bounce. He's probably going to be playing CB next week so I'm praying he will be just as impressive there.

Â