Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Called the penalty situation as soon as I saw him steaming back towards goal after neglecting his man and arguing with the official about the throw in, was so obvious something like that was going to happen. However, it was an extremely difficult situation to play centre back in today - opposition launching the ball up into the wind, and a very physical striker plus another in top form to deal with. Overall, a decent performance I think (despite two obvious hiccups), especially considering his lack of playing time at CB.

Left sided player playing against fast and physical players on his wrong side, new partnership, no goals conceded.

Good enough for me especially under the circumstances.

2 clean sheets in 2 games, hardly the time to be complaining about him bearing in mind how rubbish our defence has been this season.

• Like 3

Anyone who concedes a stonewall all day long penalty against the bluescum WHICH ISN'T AWARDED is just fine and dandy to me. 

Great comedic value which will still make me have a little chuckle well into next week.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He's awful i've never rated him even when broke through at Wolves. Not sure why some seem to rate him? always a mistake in him

Much better out there! i went vs Stoke was clumsy then and clumsy today.

We can do far better than Hause and for money involved too i've seen far better in League 1 & 2 on  under quarter of  the wages too

Whilst I appreciate your point of view this is probably the most ridiculous nonsense I've seen on here for quite some time. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Whilst I appreciate your point of view this is probably the most ridiculous nonsense I've seen on here for quite some time. 

I’m not sure you’ve been paying attention. There’s a whole load of candidates out there 😁

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

How exactly is it ridiculous nonsense ?  I have watched him play for a fair few years. 

Because he's played perfectly well for us bar his really early appearances where he was very very rusty. 

My mate is a Wolves obsessive and rates him highly, feels he's unlucky not to be there vying for a Premier League start. 

To label him as Awful is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Because he's played perfectly well for us bar his really early appearances where he was very very rusty. 

My mate is a Wolves obsessive and rates him highly, feels he's unlucky not to be there vying for a Premier League start. 

To label him as Awful is ridiculous. 

Edited by Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Football is a game of opinions fella. Everyone thinks differently about players. 

Fair play, my opinion is significantly different, appreciate my response was probably a bit harsh 👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Fair play, my opinion is significantly different, appreciate my response was probably a bit harsh 👍

It’s cool my friend i just don’t want us make same mistakes we been doing for years paying big money for players on big wages   I just want us to find someone who will improve and has that hunger from lower divisions on lot less money as hause is probably going want around 30k week.

jusr feel can find someone much better in league 1. (See Brentford signing Ezri Konsa from Charlton last summer) who is a much better defender than Hause and on quarter of the wages.

just my opinion of course UTV

Edited by Villan4Life

35 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I thought he had a couple of shocking moments today, then completely forgot that I was watching it on TV and actually there was a hell of a lot of wind to contend with.

Exactly ... without sounding like Klopp it definitely had an effect on the game. He is still getting up to speed and showed nerves at times but he’s improving pretty much every  game and hopefully that continues. 

He got lucky with a couple of incidents (possible penalty and when he got the yellow card for pulling Adams back).

However, when you consider he's new in the team, he's done OK at left back and gave his all today at CB.

Hopefully will continue to improve with us.

I thought he did fine considering all factors. 

Panicked once or twice and definitely reluctant to play on his right foot but those things can be ironed out through game time. 

Aside from a couple of chances at the end they never really came close so the defense as a whole did well. 

Â