Kortney Hause

Sam3773

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Good to hear he is settling in.  He's one that we will definitely be signing next season isn't he?  

Edit- according to bbc football article, there is an option to buy

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Got forward very well and wants to get forward too which is encouraging. When we are poor we always look like defence-midfield-striker play as separate entities and look miles apart on the pitch. Think we were much improved on that front yesterday. It will improve overall with better personnel play as Smith wants.

Thought he looked good versus stoke.

Hause and Mings look really good for the left side of our back four, I really hope we can sign them both in the summer, but I'm not holding my breath.

If we could, add Guilbert to that and Kalinic, and maybe Chester, and our back line is sorted.

Jist need a really good DMC and the whole defensive portion of the team is nailed on pretty much.

Glad to see he’s improving with every game. Both him and Mings can play cb and lb. Next season we could get to a stage in a game where one of them bombs forward a lot, then when tired just swaps with the other back into cb and the other bombs on. 

• Like 1

I will put it down to match fitness because that Brentford performance was nowhere to be seen vs Stoke. He seems more comfortable on the ball and could have had an assist for Tammy. even did a back flick at one stage

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

There were people who wanted to cancel his loan deal after one game. 

Edit- I said the exact same thing on the previous page, I thought I had seen it somewhere before :)

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Liked the look of him so far. We apparently have an obligation to buy him in the summer, which is good. Unlike under Bruce when we had a squad of loans with no option to buy, and were hardly building for the future. A step in the right direction.

Edited by MikeAVFC
  • Like 1

Just now, MikeAVFC said:

Liked the look of him so far. We apparently have an obligation to buy him in the summer, which is good. Unlike under Bruce when we had a squad of loans and were hardly building for the future. A step in the right direction.

An obligation you say? On bbc football article it says option to buy

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

An obligation you say? On bbc football article it says option to buy

Pretty sure the way Wolves worded it was there was an obligation to buy, might be wrong though. Just remember my Wolves mate saying the statement on their website was as if he had left permanently already, saying 'good luck wish him well for the future, etc. Bit of a strange thing to say if he was going back to them. If I remember rightly, the early reports were he was coming permanently, but we were reluctant to do a permanent deal at the time because he had a slight knock that the medical team wanted to look him. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

There were people who wanted to cancel his loan deal after one game. 

We are Villa, we should feel lucky that it was only after one game, usually one misplaced pass does it........ 🤪

• Haha 3

When watching that first game to me he looked to eager to please rushing in, snatching at passes etc

Hopefully he keeps getting better with a longer run but we have to remember he hasnt played much past couple of seasons due to injury.

Â