Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Won every single header that came his way. Won physical battles well.

Poor long balls.

Turned too easily for the last goal. 

Should have been sent off. 

Pretty standard Hause performance!

I thought he was excellent at times - by all accounts he might have had a red card, but I thought he did really well with Antonio and came out to beat Soucek to the ball a few times - he was often our best hope of getting the ball forward in the first half.

Way too limited on the ball to play PL.

Opposition just channel our play towards him then they know they will turnover the ball within a  matter of seconds.

You can be as good as anyone at winning headers etc but when you're such a liability on the ball (and in fairness not helped out by a non existent midfield), you cant play at this level for me.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Just back and spoke to my old fella who watched it on the telly and he said he nearly took the blokes head off 

Yeah he did, he properly clattered him and was very very lucky to stay on,  can't quite work out how he got himself in the mess, body position was completely wrong

I don't think it was malicious or dirty just overly strong which is the only thing I can think of as to why it wasn't a red 

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

Was it their 3rd or 4th where he completely ran past the ball and allowed them through?

Their fourth...but that wasn't a tackle to win, he tried to pinch it which is one of his weaker traits.

9 hours ago, slowandlow said:

Way too limited on the ball to play PL.

Opposition just channel our play towards him then they know they will turnover the ball within a  matter of seconds.

You can be as good as anyone at winning headers etc but when you're such a liability on the ball (and in fairness not helped out by a non existent midfield), you cant play at this level for me.

Your point is spot on about the midfield the guy should rather than only have a long punt forward be able to have a couple of short options into midfield but we have midfielders who hide so we a forced to go long. Watching our midfield vs West Ham’s and the options there Center Half’s had was like night and day In the difference.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been anything from him on any of his social media re his ‘challenge’ on Lanzini, probably for risk of the usual comments with how the team are performing but I hope at the very least he apologised to him after the match. It was a disgusting challenge that he’s very lucky not to be punished further. Put it this way, in rugby union he would be cited for that and could be looking at anything from a 2 week to a 6 week ban depending on how the disciplinary panel viewed it. I’m actually shocked that VAR let that one stand.

Edited by Woody1000

• 4 weeks later...

Talking of cars... ☝️

Taxi for Korts!

LAMBO CRASH - Premier League star Kortney Hause’s £200k Lamborghini smashes through nursery school’s fence

A PREMIER League star’s supercar smashed through a school’s metal fence just minutes before home time.

Parents said it was “pure luck” that Aston Villa defender Kortney Hause’s high-powered Lamborghini did not kill anyone.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16923358/kortney-hause-supercar-smash-nursery-school/

Edited by Xela

By "pure luck" do they mean the fact that no one was there because all the kids were in class?? 

Funnily enough nothing about any bad luck 

I'm also surprised the parent goving the statement didn't leave their name 

There some proper journalistic license on show with that 

• Haha 1

Â