Sam3773

Kortney Hause

I know it's his debut and all but **** hell he's having a nightmare.

His control and awareness are nonexistent.

Edited by jjaacckk91
Autocorrect

Thrown to the Wolves.

Why would anyone swap centre back like for like in a game when you are getting a dicking. Furthermore the lad has barely played in 2 years.

"Cheers Gaffer"

• Like 2

This signing makes no sense. We were led to believe Dean Smith wants to play out from the back, you wouldn’t want him in the team if that was the case as he is pretty horrific on the ball. Is this even his signing? The sub made zero sense.

14 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

So far, he's having the sort of debut Curtis Davies would be proud of. 

Honestly, Davies looked like Maldini in he debut compared to that.

He actually made me laugh out loud a couple of times. Truly terrible first touch and looked like a deer in the headlights. Ridiculous to even be subbed in having played so little and at 1-0 down. Would do nothing for his confidence and what the hell would Elphick have been thinking being brought off?!

First touch looks dodgy and his passing is worrying, easy passes was bouncy and hit with too much power, putting Kalinic and the other players in trouble several times.

He clearly needs time to get in match form, but as I said before, we can't afford that in this stage of the season.

In what way was he an upgrade on Elphick when he came on? 

Player who hasn't played regularly since May 2017 looking horribly off the pace.

Can't say I'm massively shocked. This is a problem when you sign players who hardly play in months.

• Like 2

Think I might have found an improvement on him.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Player who hasn't played regularly since May 2017 looking horribly off the pace.

Can't say I'm massively shocked. This is a problem when you sign players who hardly play in months.

And chuck them in with 20 minutes to go in a game we are trying to get back into...