Kortney Hause

Sam3773

does anyone know if he is ready to hit the ground running? (general fitness aside), as in he doesnt have any injuries or issues where we will have to build him up like Bolasie? (what was the foot issue people were talking about in relation to Hause?)

with a loan to buy option, what happens if he performs well and we want to buy him, but he performs well and someone else wants to buy him???? (if its a prem team for example, could he just say no to us and go to them??)

If so....a loan to buy isnt quite as good as it sounds???

Personally I’m not convinced. If he does turn out do really well he no doubt will bugger off elsewhere anyway. As a short term fix however he is fine but I thought we stopped thinking short term.. really not sure what we are trying to do in the market yet or what our plan is. 

I thought I read somewhere (before signing was confirmed) that we were looking at a loan because of an injury? Let’s hope it’s not true or he isn’t injury prone. 

Wolves mate of mine says he had a lot of potential but does seem to make mistakes when in possession. 

I’ve never noticed him play (can’t remember if he played against us last few years). But we all know we need a CB, let’s hope he can do the job required. 

Sad indicment or our position that a few years ago, we loaned to other midlands clubs, now we are the ones  taking the loans.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

with a loan to buy option, what happens if he performs well and we want to buy him, but he performs well and someone else wants to buy him???? (if its a prem team for example, could he just say no to us and go to them??)

If so....a loan to buy isnt quite as good as it sounds???

I was thinking that. Surely we have first refusal so he is as good as being our player unless we decide otherwise. 

So why not sign him now you might ask? 

Maybe there’s a lot of unfinished business to be down so the funds are to be used for that...

It was first reported that we had made an offer for a permanent transfer then it transpired that Wolves wanted more. Perhaps the loan is the compromise here and we have agreed to pay what Wolves want so long as he impresses over the next 4 months.

I don't know much about the lad but he is certainly a big unit and is left sided and we are lacking in both of those attributes at the back. If he can play a bit as well he'll be an asset.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I was thinking that. Surely we have first refusal so he is as good as being our player unless we decide otherwise. 

So why not sign him now you might ask? 

Maybe there’s a lot of unfinished business to be down so the funds are to be used for that...

im sure i read somewhere that there was concern about a current or historic foot injury, so AV asked for Loan with buy option rather than a straight purchase?

not 100% sure tho, could be a value disagreement as per the post above, dunno.

Edited by MaVilla

Â