January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm in my mid 30's so am I even here? 😥

Or do I VT from the afterlife?

Are we in the PL in the real world?

Quick check of the birth certificate GULP...........You lot had better show up for my send off!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

Sadly until the 1st of Feb the only homework Bruce will be doing on Sheffield will be via the just eat app. 

Sheffield Wednesday said a couple of weeks ago that whilst Bruce isn’t starting until 1st Feb, he will be involved with the transfer window. 

They might as well leave him in the Caribbean for all the coaching he’ll do. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I think Gibson would be a straight loan, no chance of buying sadly and it's probably BS anyway.

I think we have approached Burnley, a lot of ‘journos’ mentioning it. However, could be a tactic of forcing the hand of a club (maybe Bournemouth) that are holding up another transfer. 

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I think we have approached Burnley, a lot of ‘journos’ mentioning it. However, could be a tactic of forcing the hand of a club (maybe Bournemouth) that are holding up another transfer. 

Was thinking the same.

Someone on FB said Eddie Howe claimed their transfer ins and outs are done and Mings wasn't going anywhere?

Not sure how true that is.

41 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Where are the Hayden links coming from?  I haven't seen anything in the media...  Just Villa fans on Twitter and here...

Named in tonight’s team against Man City.

dont expect he’s anywhere near the exit door. 

They are short on options. They are also linked with two midfielders today so might be his last game for them today. If someone watches the game they need to see how he acts towards the fans either after the game or if he gets taken off. 

51 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

And started their last 5-6 league games too. It's bollocks.

but he is homesick and has put in a transfer request, he is on his way out at Newcastle. West Brom have made a bid and I think thats where Villa rumour has sprung up

3 hours ago, John said:

Nice to see us being linked with some decent and a couple of more than decent players. Get those chairs in a row for the press conference. I hope some of these potential deals do actually happen. Gibson, Mings, Chalobah, Justin and Hayden would be some transfer window! Three out of five wouldn't be too shabby either. ;)

.....and Charlie Austin (if Hogan does go).

I was going to write this exact post.

• Like 1