Tyrone Mings - LB - Bournmouth LOAN

Christian Fuchs - LB - Leic City LOAN

James Justin - LB - Luton   FEE

Ben Gibson - CB - Burnley LOAN

Nathan Chalobah - MC - Watford LOAN

Isaac Hayden - MC - Newcastle FEE

Charlie Austin - ST - Southampton LOAN

Signed

Jaden Philogene-Bidance (Future in mind)

We know Leicester have declinded the Fuchs deal so that's scratched.

I wonder if anymore names will be added to this list. Atleast there is activity which is the first encouraging sign.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, El Kami Ghazi said:

Are we buying the England u21's who won the toulon tournament a few years ago ? Jack, Tammy, Hause and now Chalobah 🤔  

I would actually like us to get Chalobah tbf

Justin has england youth experience too. Getting him, Mings andiamo Gibson would really reinforce the defense. Chalobah or Hayden would be good too!

• Like 1

On 28/01/2019 at 16:14, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see what you’re saying but the manager has the final say on signings, I still think Hogan can come good for us

I thought Billy Graham Was Dead?😜

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

I think we're going to sign 3 players before the window is done.  A defensive mid, another centre back and a fullback (primarily left sided). We've realistically got one loan spot left so going off the links, I'd go for one of the following combinations:

Option 1: Gibson (fee) + Chalobah (loan) + Justin James (fee)

Option 2: Mings (loan) + Hayden (fee) + Justin James (fee)

59 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We know Leicester have declinded the Fuchs deal so that's scratched.

No we don't. It was likely the same level of made up bullshit as the rest of it.

See also Gibson—why would they get rid of him? They paid £15million for him and the only reason he's not been playing is because he had an injury. Now he's fit I imagine they plan on using him. I call bullshit on that one too.

Edited by praisedmambo

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Football insider reckon hogan's at Sheffield united undertaking a medical for a loan move. I hope there is a permanent clause in there. 

Best thing would be he does well and we can sell him in the summer 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

No we don't. It was likely the same level of made up bullshit as the rest of it.

See also Gibson—why would they get rid of him? They paid £15million for him and the only reason he's not been playing is because he had an injury. Now he's fit I imagine they plan on using him. I call bullshit on that one too.

I read Leicester had declined our loan offer on Fuchs.

The Gibson one made sense you're right -  having only purchased him this season I also found it bizarre they would contemplate letting him go out on loan so soon?

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I read Leicester had declined our loan offer on Fuchs.

The Gibson one made sense you're right -  having only purchased him this season I also found it bizarre they would contemplate letting him go out on loan so soon?

I think the bit in bold is my point. There is just endless BS out there. What percentage of transfer news is actually real? I'd say a shockingly small amount.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

I think the bit in bold is my point. There is just endless BS out there. What percentage of transfer news is actually real? I'd say a shockingly small amount.

Yeah it does seem that way. A lot of guess work. 

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would be suprised if Fuchs came here though.

Fuchs ever coming is BS. Leicester turning us down is BS. Us looking at Austin is BS. Gibson is BS.

Everything is BS.

Then, suddenly, we sign someone we've never been linked with 🤔.

I bet we sign all the links now I've said that. 

• Haha 2