Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Hero !  - Classy Touch.

Although he was apparently close to tears leaving the training ground on Sunday. 

Sure he will take breather.  Personally I d like him to be given VAR duties at Villa park. 

Seeing him on the Norwich shortlist is hard. Imagine him getting straight back into the Prem. Fantastic for him but it'd be like seeing your ex that you're not over, with her new fella.

• Like 3

I hope there are banners and plenty of chants being sung for the Brighton game.

I feel down about it all tbh, what a top bloke and true gent of the game. Dean Smith era will always be remembered fondly. It will hurt to see him manage and be successful at a different club. Massive pressure to get the next appointment right now. It will be truly awful if we get no bounce and have to look back at axing the guy who cared more than anyone. 

• Like 4

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I think the mood will very much be set by who the appointment is. Someone a bit underwhelming and I wouldn't be surprised to see some banners and hear Dean Smith's C&B army a few times. 

An exciting name we didn't see coming, and it'll be Dean Who?

No pressure, Purslow.

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I feel down about it all tbh, what a top bloke and true gent of the game. Dean Smith era will always be remembered fondly. It will hurt to see him manage and be successful at a different club. Massive pressure to get the next appointment right now. It will be truly awful if we get no bounce and have to look back at axing the guy who cared more than anyone. 

Couldn't agree with this more.

Â