Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

37 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Where was this seen (and I don't mean on his phone) if you do not mind me asking?

Someone I know is mates with the villa player and sent me the screenshot of their conversation, I'm not bothered if you believe me I've got nothing to gain other than looking stupid if it doesn't happen. Just thought id pass on what I've been told.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nath_s91 said:

Someone I know is mates with the villa player and sent me the screenshot of their conversation, I'm not bothered if you believe me I've got nothing to gain other than looking stupid if it doesn't happen. Just thought id pass on what I've been told.

Oh i thought this was actually a funny joke.. never knew it was serious...

Obviously the only worry I'd have would be with his ACL lasting a full season.  He's a Premier League quality player without a shadow of a doubt so if we can keep him fit he would be fantastic in this league.  Transfermarkt has him back from the ACL since last December and he has played 17 Premier League games since then, so fingers and everything else crossed.  This would be a helluva coup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Godders said:

I would think his current club hold all his medical info. We have a lot more flexibility with a loan in that we can send him back. I would imagine there's a clause allowing us to cancel the loan if it turns out he's suffering from something that wasn't disclosed to us, so we don't need to do a medical, or at least one as in depth as would be for a full transfer. 

Like we did with Jermaine Jenas 

30 minutes ago, Nath_s91 said:

Easy tiger.

D_Fence.jpg

20 minutes ago, striker said:

People have to remember that no Championship side would get a 25m Premiership player on loan unless there was some doubt on his injury record.

You don't get a lot for 25 million these days!

4 hours ago, Godders said:

I would think his current club hold all his medical info. We have a lot more flexibility with a loan in that we can send him back. I would imagine there's a clause allowing us to cancel the loan if it turns out he's suffering from something that wasn't disclosed to us, so we don't need to do a medical, or at least one as in depth as would be for a full transfer. 

like jenas

Â