Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

According to RMC Sport, we have an option to buy:

After rejecting Middlesbrough's offer, Everton midfielder Yannick Bolasie may soon enter with Aston Villa, who has made a Toffee loan offer with an option to buy, according to information from RMC Sport. A few weeks ago, the Congolese international was proposed the OGC Nice, without success.

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/mercato-en-direct-les-infos-et-rumeurs-du-jeudi-23-aout-2368.html

1 minute ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Villa Twitter whispers that the deal has hit a snag.....most likely over wages percentage.....but Silva has said something in a press conference this afternoon that suggests he is open to keeping him at Everton.

If this falls through now it will be a disaster

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If this falls through now it will be a disaster

No 2 people being shot dead in Paris by a madman is a disaster. It would be disappointing but don't worry it will go through it suits everyone involved!

Edited by pintpotvilla
  • Confused 2

I've just been chatting to someone who said the delay was due to the possibility Bolasie may be bringing Pennington with him but I can't see anything about that anywhere.

The man who told me this sells fish but is also the man who said Lambert and McLeish were on the way to becoming our manager the times that they did, in fact, do exactly that.

But, also said in the past that Jonjo Shelvey was Villa bound...

Says his son-in-law is an ambulance driver at Bodymoor.

People say a lot of things and surely they'd be two separate deals anyway.

He got my hopes up, so that's why I'm sharing it here - offloading :)

image.jpeg.1acf27078e345e76eddc758140fd95db.jpeg

1 minute ago, 8pints said:

I've just been chatting to someone who said the delay was due to the possibility Bolasie may be bringing Pennington with him but I can't see anything about that anywhere.

The man who told me this sells fish but is also the man who said Lambert and McLeish were on the way to becoming our manager the times that they did, in fact, do exactly that.

But, also said in the past that Jonjo Shelvey was Villa bound...

Says his son-in-law is an ambulance driver at Bodymoor.

People say a lot of things and surely they'd be two separate deals anyway.

He got my hopes up, so that's why I'm sharing it here - offloading :)

image.jpeg.1acf27078e345e76eddc758140fd95db.jpeg

I wish. Thanks for sharing anyway :) 

• Haha 1

Â