Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

4 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Bolassie in his prime was a class or 2 above Snodgrass in my opinion. The question is how far away Bolassie is from his prime now. Because Snodgrass is still a solid performer.

I think you are getting Bolasie mixed up with someone else.

Snodgrass' end product is far superior.

Bolasie is a  bit of a flash in the pan, won't score more than 4 or 5 goals and assists will be a similar number. His previous history shows that, and that was before the injury.  

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I think you are getting Bolasie mixed up with someone else.

Snodgrass' end product is far superior.

Bolasie is a  bit of a flash in the pan, won't score more than 4 or 5 goals and assists will be a similar number. His previous history shows that, and that was before the injury.  

True, but he will more than likely cause havoc down the wings and hopefully create space for our midfielders to get forward and exploit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

This chap is saying this, heard other people saying deal is off as failed a medical!!

Meh, both could be true. Last time I failed a medical I went down Villa Park that night. He can hit the Carew Clubs later.

22 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

In what way do they deserve better than Pulis? As an outsider looking in they have 10 points out of a possible 12. Surely Tony Pulis is doing brilliantly?

I cant stand his style of football. Results are not everything to me. 

45 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Where’s he going to play? We have Anwar and Adomah who play right wing and Bruce is currently playing Elmo there. 

hopefully it will see the defensive reshuffle we need, bruce wont drop his mate elmo (who to be fair to him has played ok this season) so he'll go to RB, hopefully then axel to CB

• Like 1

Â