Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

His reaction was a bit off tbh. He RT'd this tweet on the day of the attacks, for example.

Ultimately it's Mainz's call, and who knows what was in his contract.

I said a few pages back he just happened to be at the wrong club when he did it. Mainz is a Jewish club whose founder died in the Holocaust and this has probably forced the clubs thinking

The guy at Nice did a lot worse and he only got a 7 game ban

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the deputy minister in Germany yesterday stated that celebrating or congratulating Hamas or wishing them success is a crime in Germany and would result in the removal of residency permits for non German nationals

this isn't going anywhere, if anything id guess that an example is about to be made of him 

He's Dutch he's allowed in regardless. 

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yes I'm just saying that it isn't very relevant to El ghazi. 

I think it is, it's an example of how they're going to try and make criminal cases out of what he said, him and mazraoui are the 2 very high profile cases, they can't revoke his residency, that'll be low hanging fruit anyway but like I said there's a criminal complaint against him and he's under investigation from the Koblenz prosecutors office for "disturbing public peace with his anti israel social media message" according to kicker

53 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Officially sacked now and hasn't backed down. Very proud of him. 

Screenshot_20231104_050528_X.thumb.jpg.b4ea08bc94ad8816d1f5f4176d38764e.jpg

I bet he gets some money out of them for his outstanding contract value. I doubt an immediate sacking stands up in court.

Â