Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

54 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It does also make it a near certainty that he will score against us though if he dons their colours. 

If he did, I would like to think he wouldn't be kissing their badge in front of the Holte. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Getting a lot of stick for his stance on Palestine.

Class act.

https://instagram.com/stories/elghazi21/3211995117119352355?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Not sure what's classy about that statement. Even though scores of both innocent Israelis and Palestinians have been killed he doesn't mention the former at all.

On 12/10/2023 at 18:40, Mantis said:

Not sure what's classy about that statement. Even though scores of both innocent Israelis and Palestinians have been killed he doesn't mention the former at all.

What a joke. It is abundantly clear that Israel is planning to commit a genocide with their behaviour. Doing the whole both sides argument only works when both sides are equally bad. Before that hamas attack in the last 15 years Israel had killed 10 times more Palestinians than Palestinians had killed Israelis. And even now in this most recent part of conflict it's like 2800 vs 1400. 

The only questionable part of that is from the river to the seas which is associated with radical Palestinian nationalists. But it's something that has been coopted by them, it's commonly used by many Arab nation leaders so I don't think it's that big a deal. 

Edited by MotoMkali

El Ghazi is a hero. Exposing european white supremacy. I can't believe how many on this continent are silent when England, France, Germany and some more countries have banned free speech. This is a football forum, so this post is probably getting deleted, but I really do hope he makes a ton of cash wherever he goes next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â