John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Looks to be a little leaner and fitter right now than last season, where I was worried that he was bulking up.

He’ll always try the odd hollywood pass that won’t come off but his harassing and pressing is needed in this side. 

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Looks to be a little leaner and fitter right now than last season, where I was worried that he was bulking up.

He’ll always try the odd hollywood pass that won’t come off but his harassing and pressing is needed in this side. 

Played a superb ball into El Ghazi, who then ballsed it up

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Very good today. Getting back to his best it feels like. Also, taking the majority of our set pieces with decent delivery which was intriguing. 

I don't remember him ever taking many for us really.  Maybe the new coach identifying something that was here all along.  I'd have expected Young to take most while in the team.

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

Last week everyone on here was clamouring for a repacement as he 'wasn't good enough'. This week he is the messiah. O'leary was right. 

Or, different people have different opinions?

Quote me the same person stating the two points of you identified in your post.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Just me or does he look in great shape?  Sounds daft highlighting that considering he's a Premier League 'baller but I mean he's in noticeably better shape than he's always been?

Chip ban?

He looks like the way he was in his debut season. I **** loved that player.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

After much needed 2-0 win I'm reading through the threads and you think McGinn Luiz and AEG need replacing. Buendia isn't as good as you thought and Ings wasn't good besides goal. Have I missed anything?

Imagine if we hadn't won.

• Like 1

Â