John McGinn

PompeyVillan

21 hours ago, SuperJohnMcGinn said:

Genuinely felt liked I had supported Villa all my days watching the game today. A proper working class football club with a great ethos and tremendous support.

Nah, that's the Bluenoses. 

We're a bunch of toffs from The Shires who do nothing all day than swig from Champagne bottles, and frankly our players have done nothing to help this perception over the last 24 hours. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

On 28/05/2019 at 10:59, av1 said:

In a world where bang average rubbish cost millions it's also testament to good scouting. 

I hope there was some sort of promotion clause in the contract which means a plump brown envelope will be winging its way north. 

Yang is the good part of yin and yang though. Yin is often associated with death and atrophy. Similar to McCormacks career. Whereas yang is positive energy and physicality similar to mcginns game. 

Just wondering if he can improve...

The reason is at international level he's been rather poor, such as his style of running with the ball and having his down leads to running into trouble. 

Obviously I'm hopeful that I am very wrong!

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just wondering if he can improve...

The reason is at international level he's been rather poor, such as his style of running with the ball and having his down leads to running into trouble. 

Obviously I'm hopeful that I am very wrong!

He has been playing in a shit Scotland team managed by Alex McLeish. He'll do just fine in the PL, especially with better players around him. There's a reason he had been linked to Leicester if we failed to go up.

On 30/05/2019 at 09:36, Villan4Life said:

My old club St Mirren receive a windfall via Hibs for McGinn now we are promoted

Here's my tweet:-

I was just scrolling down this page, quickly scanning it and almost had a heart attack thinking Southampton had come in for him. Don't do that to me!

Can't wait for the whole world to see his pivoting arse - they'll pause and think, what was that? - then they'll see it resulted in a goal, and then the new standard for what is a quality player will be set - does their arse pivot 360 degrees? 

• Haha 2

Â