John McGinn

PompeyVillan

On 18/05/2019 at 15:48, VILLAMARV said:

Oh yes, it's what makes it a classic :thumb: (I know I have in here but you know, just blame spellcheck or alcohol as applicable) ;)

I’m going to head down the alcohol route for this one! Been a crazy few weeks! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SuperJohnMcGinn said:

Sadly we had no luck with the tickets but just about smashed the TV when the Villa goals went in today! Absolutely brilliant!

Genuinely felt liked I had supported Villa all my days watching the game today. A proper working class football club with a great ethos and tremendous support.

Over the moon for you all and hope you enjoy the celebrations over the next few days.

Hopefully we have more luck with tickets for a few games next season as we’d love to come down to VP.

Love it that you were so into it today because of John. Definitely come down next season!🙂

Edited by kieranavfc

38 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

They need to add an ‘Arse’ attribute too for him, which of course would be 20. 

How their keeper ever thought he could reach around McGinn and his arse, **** knows. Schoolboy error. 

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2019 at 09:45, Tomaszk said:

I think he'll be MOTM in the final. Grealish tore them apart in the 4-0 and McGinn didn't even play. They'll be so focussed on controling Jack, John will get run of the field.

John boy, what an effing performance.

Stepped up big time today. For the first time in a long time I thought Jack, for Jack, was fairly off. John stuck him and Conor on his shoulders and forced them onwards.

I love him so much. Shone during a sticky second half, took on so much responsibility on when we needed it. The way he lifted the crowd closing the keeper down! Magnificent.

I'll never stop laughing at his celebrations. Always appears in the epicentre of the rucks that form when others score, and is proper little kid in the playground when he bags. Charges around in three directions at the same time. Big chin plant into the floor on his slide, but he bounces back up and continues sprinting along the touchline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For a relatively small guy he uses his body in ways I have not seen in football. He's obviously not Messi, but only cos Messi uses his feet, Super John Mcginn has good feet, but also uses his hips, shoulders, head, and literally would probably use his penis if it would be an advantage. Today's fakey falling over the ball letting it go to a team mate made me sit up, I looked at that and thought here we go. Let alone the sheer energy. What a player. 

4 hours ago, villan-scott said:

They need to add an ‘Arse’ attribute too for him, which of course would be 20. 

For PG ratings reason the attribute has been referred to as Dalglish

Â