Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Good to see he is still absolute shite. Dropped a absolute clanger for bournmouth vs yeovil.

A dreadful keeper.  Honestly i would say he was worse than that hungarian one we had

Bulgarian? Kallinic?

But yeah Nyland is pants, although his distribution was really good.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Good to see he is still absolute shite. Dropped a absolute clanger for bournmouth vs yeovil.

A dreadful keeper.  Honestly i would say he was worse than that hungarian one we had

two clangers tbh.

the one for the goal, then right at the end he completely failed to catch a ball, fell over, and it was cleared off the line as the whistle went.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

two clangers tbh.

the one for the goal, then right at the end he completely failed to catch a ball, fell over, and it was cleared off the line as the whistle went.

He is dreadful. I actually can't think of a worse keeper we have had.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is dreadful. I actually can't think of a worse keeper we have had.

the worst thing is, people used to defend him on the basis that he was a "good shot stopper".......lol

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

kiraly, that's him. 

My long-lasting memory of this guy is him gathering the ball from Paul Scholes' thunderbastard that rattled in off the bar and trying to act like it hadn't crossed the line. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the worst thing is, people used to defend him on the basis that he was a "good shot stopper".......lol

He was a good shot stopper tbf. The Leicester semi-final was a great performance. 

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

3 minutes ago, May-Z said:

He was a good shot stopper tbf. The Leicester semi-final was a great performance. 

He was hit n miss tbf, really good some games. Great distribution and really poor positional sense along with port ready of the game. 

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

He was hit n miss tbf, really good some games. Great distribution and really poor positional sense along with port ready of the game. 

you can get away with this if you are an outfield player, like Trezeguet is hit and miss

but for a goalkeeper thats a terrible habit :D 

4 hours ago, May-Z said:

My long-lasting memory of this guy is him gathering the ball from Paul Scholes' thunderbastard that rattled in off the bar and trying to act like it hadn't crossed the line. 

funny enough if it was the other way around it might have been disallowed, sure it worked for Roy Carroll vs Mendes

Alex Ferguson had a surprising reaction to Roy Carroll's infamous fumble -  Pundit Arena

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just came across something saying he now plays for Bournemouth and is 31 years old! Why did I think he was about 26, I'd also assumed he was playing in Germany or Scandinavia. It's a shame that this looks to have been his career, kind of peaking with us as a second choice keeper when we were poor. It's a bit like Steer.

12 hours ago, turvontour said:

Just came across something saying he now plays for Bournemouth and is 31 years old! Why did I think he was about 26, I'd also assumed he was playing in Germany or Scandinavia. It's a shame that this looks to have been his career, kind of peaking with us as a second choice keeper when we were poor. It's a bit like Steer.

He's not good enough for Bournemouth, at best he should have had a decent career in Norway. I don't know what he did for Villa to sign him.

Â