Joe Bryan

KJT123

1 minute ago, siminjo said:

Can anyone post the latest avfctransfers1 regarding Joe Bryan? 

Forget Bryan, Fulham have swooped in. He hadn’t signed contract but it was extremely advanced, he has treated Avfc very badly by all accounts. Other irons in the fire....I’ll update ASAP

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

What goes around comes around. I hope spurs unsettle sessagnon and they see how it feels.

Total wankish behaviour from the club and the player 

This happens all the time. It’s just business. 

I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

If he doesn't sign it's his choice. It's a funny old game. He's young and been offered the chance to play in the prem. He has no allegiance to us. 

If I was his age and not a Villa fan I'd have done the same. Yes the timings not good but I blame Fulham for that. Onwards and upwards.

This is life, you are presented with choices, he has chosen the quick route to the PL. I cannot blame him, for all he knows this might be his only shot at PL football so he will take his chances and hope to impress at that level. Up until about three days ago I can't say he registered on my radar as a top player, so I am not going to to get too upset if we miss out as we have missed out on bigger names in the past.

On the other hand, maybe he went into VP with McGinn, but instead of being like McGinn seeing himself playing here, all he could see was Nam style flashbacks to the mauling suffered at out hands last season. ?

• Like 2

Apparently (rumours) Bristol City were going to miss out on a loan for Sam McQueen of Southampton as they wanted to keep him for when Targett moved to Fulham. Perhaps Bristol C greased the wheels as it were here, offering Bryan to Fulham as an alternative to Targett

If so, would be hilarious if we get Targett instead and they still miss out on their loanee! 

Whilst we don't know the full story, I'm not sure I'd want someone like Bryan at Villa if he treats clubs like that. That said it's possible he never signed anything regarding Villa. 

Don't know a great deal about Bryan but I'm surprised Fulham are looking at championship defenders when surely they'd want someone proven. 

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What goes around comes around. I hope spurs unsettle sessagnon and they see how it feels.

Total wankish behaviour from the club and the player 

Dont see what Fulham have done wrong

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Already had a message from the Fulham fan at work saying “well you can’t blame him for wanting to join a big club” 

his fulham tea mug will accidentally take a nose dive off the kitchen counter today when I get to work :)

Every dog has it's day.  But essentially they are still a scotty dog wagging their tail in the fighting pit awaiting the return of a lion.  Then we will see who is the big club!

Just now, Zatman said:

Dont see what Fulham have done wrong

Depends on the circumstances. If it was the case that Bryan signed a deal with Villa then the club have a legit reason to take action against Bryan I believe, however if nothing was signed and he simply changed his mind before signing, nothing can be done. It's a pretty crappy thing to do but it's happened before. Maybe we'll find out from Bruce at some point or it'll be kept quiet and legal action is taken.

Not sure I'd want to go against our new owners, imagine they have some pretty strong lawyers. 

1 minute ago, Straggler said:

Bryan going to Fulham is akin to turning down the Beatles just before they released Love me do to Join the Contours because they had just released Do you love me now.

Should have listened to Bruce Epstein.

• Haha 1

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Depends on the circumstances. If it was the case that Bryan signed a deal with Villa then the club have a legit reason to take action against Bryan I believe, however if nothing was signed and he simply changed his mind before signing, nothing can be done. It's a pretty crappy thing to do but it's happened before. Maybe we'll find out from Bruce at some point or it'll be kept quiet and legal action is taken.

Not sure I'd want to go against our new owners, imagine they have some pretty strong lawyers. 

Player and his agent to blame for me 

Â