Joe Bryan

KJT123

10 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He's still 4 1/2 feet taller than Elphick though.

I just don't care for small defenders unless they are exceptional.

we might have dodged a bullet.

what is to be will be.

Edited by TRO

This is a huge loss tbh, no beating around the bush. 

In my opinion, he is (or was) the best fullback in the league. I guess at the end of the day he owed no loyalty to us, it's just an unfortunate situation. 

Only problem is we desperately need a left back. I imagine we will probably end up loaning now as I cant see us having a replacement tomorrow surely?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Surely Joe Bryan isn’t the only decent left back out there to sign! 

Anyone would think we’ve just missed out on Roberto Carlos reading this thread. 

The alternative is Knudsen...

Bit disappointed if true but I thought Hutton was actually a far better left back than right back as he wouldn’t always over lap to get into the position to put in an (awful) cross so would be able to keep his position a lot better on the left.

• Like 1

I’m a lawyer and I can tell you now that signing a contract so often means bugger all. I’ve seen contracts signed and then subsequently negotiated for 3 months thereafter...

There’s bound to be some get-outs if we hadn’t yet transferred any money to the player or the club. Plus what loss can we really be said to have suffered? Whatever happens we aren’t going to be able to force him to play for us, we would just be seeking some sort of damages for a loss that’s pretty hard to quantify. As others have said, if he doesn’t want to be here and he is so desperate to play for Fulham that he literally made a getaway with his agent, sod him. It isn’t worth the effort. Move on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

This guy has been quite accurate so far. It’s twitter so pinch of salt but unbelievable if true

I saw that a while ago and the guy has been a source of pretty good info. If he has decided to try to renege on a contract he signed with us, I hope we crush him and anyone else involved in it like cockroaches.

I've read some "Move on" and "Forget it" type posts. No. Chance. I want the new Sheriffs in town acting like Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday to anyone who crosses us or tries to mess with us. They've put manners on that little grub, Levy, a third rate Alan Sugar, and now I want them to show some steel again.

I don't necessarily want him playing for us but I do want anyone who can be sued to get their wallet, bank account and assets to absolutely raped. If we want to be big shots, we've got to act like big shots and we've got the heavy hitters to do that.

• Like 2

Â