Joe Bryan

KJT123

BREAKING NEWS: Bryan fails Fulham medical

Fulham have cancelled a deal for Bristol City defender Joe Bryan. After completing a series of rigorous tests Fulham's medical team were shocked to discover that Bryan is in fact a two faced, spineless toad. More to follow...

LOL OBVS

Edited by Supervillan78
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So Targett is their main target and Bryan is their backup target, but for us Bryan is the main target whereas Targett isn't a target at all.

anyone with half a Bryan knows that

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Medical and personal terms agreed means f all. Really?

I work in recruitment and I can assure you, a signed contract means nothing.

Once they start and we see them in a shirt (office in my case), that's when you celebrate.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

When have we ever done that when the players at the club doing a medical?

Probably.... It's not the first this has happened relax. It's not the most ethical but anyone's game till it's official. 

Man, I've done it with first dates, if a hotter chick comes along before you always think, worth a shot. At this moment in time Fulham's the hotter chick. 

11 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I work in recruitment and I can assure you, a signed contract means nothing.

Once they start and we see them in a shirt (office in my case), that's when you celebrate.

A contract means nothing? It really depends on what the contract is but a signed contract in football once you sign your our player 

Recruitment is completely different you can resign from a job, or it could be a temporary contract etc that you can leave whenever you want. It's completely different.

Â