Joe Bryan

KJT123

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't know too much about him. Please tell me he was not part of that bristol city we destroyed 5-0?

Looks like he did play in that one. Must have been a deciding factor in him wanting to join us ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Good player, will be really happy if we sign him. We'll probably sign him play Hutton left back and him left midfield though :lol:

Doesn't he play left wing for Bristol? As well as LB

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I would guess he is more of a Wing back than a Left Back judging by that video. Some of his positioning is far too attack minded to be part of a back four, like the header at the far post from open play. Maybe he can play both but obviously the highlights video is going to show him scoring goals rather than defending well, with  Bruce looking to implement a 3-5-2 formation, this would make sense.

Just now, NeilS said:

I would guess he is more of a Wing back than a Left Back judging by that video. Some of his positioning is far too attack minded to be part of a back four, like the header at the far post from open play. Maybe he can play both but obviously the highlights video is going to show him scoring goals rather than defending well, with  Bruce looking to implement a 3-5-2 formation, this would make sense.

it would only make sense if we had any bloody CBs!! ?

• Like 2

Â