Joe Bryan

KJT123

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'd be happy with Hutton as first choice LB, at least until the January window. 

Agree, not ideal but better than getting any old player in on a panic buy. He played very well there last season.

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

Fulham's Tier 1 ITK reported it as well however.

Yep, far too much noise on this from journos as well for it not to be true. So long Joe, we ain’t gonna miss you. 

IF there is any truth in the rumour that Joe Bryan had already signed for Villa, won’t Fulham be buying him from Villa? If so, and Bryan wants to renege his new contract, Villa should charge Fulham what we paid Bristol for Bryan plus a 20% inconvenience fee.

The above assumes there is no ‘cooling off’ period enabling a change of mind within a short period after signing. Is anyone aware it exists?

Their bid has been rejected. He is just waiting to see if they come back with a better offer. Could be a smokescreen as they want Taggert from Southampton instead. 

Kick in the teeth if he goes. 

Players who pull this kind of trick never amount to much. Still hope its all bollox and we get him - but if he has hopped off to london at the drop of a hat - it won't end well for him

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brommy said:

IF there is any truth in the rumour that Joe Bryan had already signed for Villa, won’t Fulham be buying him from Villa? If so, and Bryan wants to renege his new contract, Villa should charge Fulham what we paid Bristol for Bryan plus a 20% inconvenience fee.

The above assumes there is no ‘cooling off’ period enabling a change of mind within a short period after signing. Is anyone aware it exists?

Or we loan him to Fulham, and after a good season of Premier League experience at an attacking side, we’ll either keep him or say his new price is £12m. 

You can only be registered to 2 clubs in one season so no contract would have been signed if Fulham have hijacked the deal

Personally I dont think they have and it's a loads of codswallop 

Expect it to be announced in the morning, could be the difference between promotion or staying in this division. Our weakest position in my mind (moreso if we are adopting a wing back system)

• Like 1

I have heard the deal was done, including photos. Then before it could be announced Fulham came in and agent told Bruce they were off to London. Story is that Bruce hasn’t given up and is following him to Fulham to try and change his mind. Agent apparently doesn’t think Villa’s deal will stand legally. 

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

You can only be registered to 2 clubs in one season so no contract would have been signed if Fulham have hijacked the deal

Personally I dont think they have and it's a loads of codswallop 

Expect it to be announced in the morning, could be the difference between promotion or staying in this division. Our weakest position in my mind (moreso if we are adopting a wing back system)

seriously ? - up front is our major weakness - Kjodia a pale shadow of himself 2 seasons ago - looks our best striker.  RDL can slot in at full back.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

What a kick in the knackers. Maybe we should get a new medical dept who don’t need 2 **** days to work out if a players fit or not.

As an aside you really don’t hear the word knackers enough these days

1 minute ago, philthevillan said:

I have heard the deal was done, including photos. Then before it could be announced Fulham came in and agent told Bruce they were off to London. Story is that Bruce hasn’t given up and is following him to Fulham to try and change his mind. Agent apparently doesn’t think Villa’s deal will stand legally. 

The only way it wouldn’t stand is if he didn’t sign the contract. It’s really unclear if he has or not signed the contract with us at this point, my guess is he hasn’t which is why Fulham went in. 

Â