Joe Bryan

KJT123

Fair play to Bryan if he's chosen to go to Fulham. They've got a good manager and squad, bought well and LB probably their weakest position. He owes us nothing at all and Prem opportunity + higher wages most likely is a no brainer for him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

But it's just all Twitter guff again.  Have we not learned anything from the last few weeks?

But the crazies during transfer windows is what makes them so entertaining. I, for one, refuse to learn.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philthevillan said:

I have heard the deal was done, including photos. Then before it could be announced Fulham came in and agent told Bruce they were off to London. Story is that Bruce hasn’t given up and is following him to Fulham to try and change his mind. Agent apparently doesn’t think Villa’s deal will stand legally. 

Go on Brucie! 

But when you say heard, do you mean read on Twitter? ?

1 minute ago, hippo said:

seriously ? - up front is our major weakness - Kjodia a pale shadow of himself 2 seasons ago - looks our best striker.  RDL can slot in at full back.

You lose something playing a right footer as an attacking fullback. Not so much of a problem for wingers as they have skill and sometimes prefer cutting onto the stronger foot, but fullbacks are usually overlapping and need to whip it in first time.

Kodjia is a better striker than Taylor is a left back, plus you have options like Hogan, Davis, RHM. Taylor is the only natural left back we have hence I think it's our weakest position - I'd say it was blindingly obvious actually. 

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

You lose something playing a right footer as an attacking fullback. Not so much of a problem for wingers as they have skill and sometimes prefer cutting onto the stronger foot, but fullbacks are usually overlapping and need to whip it in first time.

Kodjia is a better striker than Taylor is a left back, plus you have options like Hogan, Davis, RHM. Taylor is the only natural left back we have hence I think it's our weakest position - I'd say it was blindingly obvious actually. 

Thats my fear tbh - don't see any of them getting more than 3 or goals each 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Thats my fear tbh - don't see any of them getting more than 3 or goals each 

I'm not saying I don't want a new striker as well, just think LB is our highest priority - and if we haven't got a backup option then I can't stand to see us with either Taylor or someone playing out of position until January 

Â