Joe Bryan

KJT123

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Can only speak for myself, but many of your fans come across as arrogant, from what I have encountered at Ashton Gate, and on social media (not that Villa are alone in that and I'm sure a number of ours do too).

The fact Villa still owe us money from the Kodjia transfer still, and the fact that after relegation you just went to buy promotion, which is why you have the FFP troubles now.

Other than the Kodjia money none of it is specific to Villa, and I have equally enjoyed laughing as Derby bottled promotion year on year when they tried to buy it, and I will do the same if Forest fail this season.

Hi Mr Johnson ?

Meh, said previously I wasn’t fussed about signing someone in this position and that’s still the case. I literally didn’t know who Joe Bryan was until a few days ago and if all this is true, I’m glad he’s not gonna be  joining us.

Enjoy the relegation battle, Joe.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 3

Disappointing, but considering we thought we might not have a club a month ago I can’t say I’m too bothered. Onto the next one. We’ve still got until the end of the month to get someone on loan too.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Before everyone destroys Bryan before his potential Villa career begins, please remember that the only evidence he's off to Fulham has been written by the press. 

The same press who just constantly lie to get clicks. 

If this delay is just down to some contractual fine print it would be terrible if people still tainted him because of press nonsense. 

This. Media credibility is gone regards sport as we have seen last few weeks. Dont jump on his back until hear from either club

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Before everyone destroys Bryan before his potential Villa career begins, please remember that the only evidence he's off to Fulham has been written by the press. 

The same press who just constantly lie to get clicks. 

If this delay is just down to some contractual fine print it would be terrible if people still tainted him because of press nonsense. 

That’s a very good point. Perhaps I got carried away... I’ll wait and see what happens.

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Can only speak for myself, but many of your fans come across as arrogant, from what I have encountered at Ashton Gate, and on social media (not that Villa are alone in that and I'm sure a number of ours do too).

The fact Villa still owe us money from the Kodjia transfer still, and the fact that after relegation you just went to buy promotion, which is why you have the FFP troubles now.

Other than the Kodjia money none of it is specific to Villa, and I have equally enjoyed laughing as Derby bottled promotion year on year when they tried to buy it, and I will do the same if Forest fail this season.

I’m not really sure how anyone at Bristol City can call Villa arrogant when your own manager called you “a Premier League team in training”. That’s arrogant.

• Like 1

Scenes when Villa unveil him this morning and everyone forgets this whole incident. 

Edit: avfctransfers1 just confirmed the deal is off. Slimey little... 

Edited by Sam3773

Why am I angry about this? I didn’t even know who this chump was until about 3 days ago! ? how dare thee turn down the mighty Aston of Villa! (I think it’s because he’s choosing Fulham, yes Fulham over us). 

3 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Why am I angry about this? I didn’t even know who this chump was until about 3 days ago! ? how dare thee turn down the mighty Aston of Villa! (I think it’s because he’s choosing Fulham, yes Fulham over us). 

So, Stephen, I know you’ve just retired, and you left us a few years ago now, any chance of one last gig? I reckon you’d still do a better job than that Taylor fella. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

So it’s basic jealousy then ? Villa fans arrogant or Bristol City fans small minded ? 

Just now, villan-scott said:

So, Stephen, I know you’ve just retired, and you left us a few years ago now, any chance of one last gig? I reckon you’d still do a better job than that Taylor fella. ??

??

Oh I was so naive! Still need to get it changed... 

• Like 1

If he doesn't sign it's his choice. It's a funny old game. He's young and been offered the chance to play in the prem. He has no allegiance to us. 

If I was his age and not a Villa fan I'd have done the same. Yes the timings not good but I blame Fulham for that. Onwards and upwards.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I dont hate Villa, so there is no hating going on on my part.

I'm well aware that transfer fees arent done in a lump sum up front, but theres been suggestions that Villa had missed payments to us.

Perhaps you have forgotten already, but financially you were up a certain creek earlier this summer and money was owed to several places.

You didnt read what I posted very well then.

I havent blamed Villa fans for anything, and went on to specifically point out that the criticisms of some Villa fans that I was making also apply to fans of other clubs, including my own.

So Villa owe Bristol City money and yet Bristol City we’re prepared to deal with us again ? You don’t th8nk that’s weird ? 

In June I thought the "bad news" about this transfer window was we would lose our best players  , sign nobody and be struggling to stay solvent.

Turns out the "bad news" is a player who nobody has ever heard of from a club nobody cares about goes to sit on Fulhams bench instead of ours for a season.

I will take this "bad news" thanks :)

• Like 1

Fulham are desperate if they are looking at a bristol city left back for the premier league. Is he good enough? I dont know

But please move this to off topic football as dont want to waste any more energy talking about this creep.

I hope he flops miserably 

• Like 1

Â