Time for a takeover

Jareth

? can't be sure until Xia has lost the controling stake. The issue for me was never the wealth or money spent, just the direction and type of players brought, McCormack being the classic example , no more uneducated rash purchases.

Bring on a new train of thought ( and the money to keep our better players here ) UTV

44 minutes ago, sidcow said:

His 6% of Adidas is actually the biggest individual shareholding and he sits on the board. If you go on their corporate website his photo and bio is right there.  I think he has enough power at Adidas to sponsor The Holte End urinals if he wants to. 

I already stated that.

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

? can't be sure until Xia has lost the controling stake. The issue for me was never the wealth or money spent, just the direction and type of players brought, McCormack being the classic example , no more uneducated rash purchases.

Bring on a new train of thought ( and the money to keep our better players here ) UTV

Xia has lost his controlling stake. The new guys have bought at least 55% or more depending on which figure you go on.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Adidas to sponsor The Holte End urinals if he wants to. 

That’s just taking the piss, and everybody knows Adidas is all about taking a shit !  After dinner of course.

Edited by dukes
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

No way I'd be getting my chap out in front of that.  Might catch something.

It’s ok , you can’t catch it twice :P

On 19/07/2018 at 21:32, dubbs said:

I don't believe anything will happen regarding a takeover tomorrow.

I also don't believe im going to win the lottery tomorrow......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have no idea what it really means but the fact he is an Adidas board member really really excites me. 

ITS ADIDAS PEOPLE!! 

I actually work in a role that manages adidas Inventory in the UK for them so I feel I now literally contribute to us having money ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheEgo said:

They'll be people on here and elsewhere that can vouch for certain things I've said to them privately, but I'm not really overly fussed what others think or believe in truth bud. In an ideal world we'd all just share what we know, but it's just not worth all the silly posts.

Unlike our new owners, none of your `information' can be verified.

• Like 1

Â