Time for a takeover

Jareth

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

My Dad got two tickets to the cup final in 1957 so off we went to Wembley. We lived near London then and weren't Villa fans, but I fell in love with Villa that day!

I've seen it all since then, the ups, the downs, and the many years of average in between.

I've seen the Champions of Europe, God, the Messiah, the American saviour, the Charlatan, and yet I've never given up hope that Villa would win the jackpot one day.

The jackpot to me is to have genuine owners, with genuine sustainable plans backed up by serious unquestionable financial stability.

Has this day just arrived?

I pray it has because I'm now getting rather old, and would love to see Villa back competing in the Premier League before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

UP THE VILLA!

This.

2 minutes ago, supermon said:

Birmingham Mail saying we are still stung with FFP and probably have to still sell Grealish and Chester which is a little bleak. Xia has really **** us over these past two years...wasteman

I don’t care anymore. The future seems so much more rosy all of a sudden. 

• Like 1

Reading the mail article there really isn't a way to inflate investment, naming rights etc has to represent fair value and our losses for the previous two years is looking like it'll come over 50million

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Really not sure about this. Didn't work appointing RDM and he had some management experience. 

Doubt Henry will happen but at least press are talking about Bruce going now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Even though I think this is lazy Journalism and doubt it’s happening for a second.  I’d welcome Henry for a few years. 

1) a player with as much football intelligence as Henry must know a thing or two about how to play the game 

2) His contacts and pulling power would be unbelievable. Who the hell wouldn’t want to play for Henry?

3) He is a worldwide superstar in his own right. Would give us massive exposure worldwide. 

4) you’d expect him to surround himself with top coaches. 

5) He is a born winner. 

6) it’s THIERRY HENRY! 

• Like 3

Xia has tweeted thanking everyone for their support, we were worse than Sunderland when he took over blah blah blah.

Thanks 

Lots of shit / clickbait articles circling at the moment. Just had one pop up via Fotmob on my phone stating how Grealish is now very close to moving to Spurs as we are so cash strapped and attempting to stave off administration. No mention of our recent investment/buy-out. Bet that "Journalist" feels a little silly now ?

Great day today, but am going to let things settle for a few days before getting overly excited. Looks like we have landed the real deal here though. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jim said:

Xia has tweeted thanking everyone for their support, we were worse than Sunderland when he took over blah blah blah.

Thanks 

There's a lot of love in the responses to the tweet, can't forgive him for what he has done to our club and how he gambled our existence

Edited by supermon
  • Like 1

Â