Time for a takeover

Jareth

1 minute ago, rubberman said:

Anyone got any idea about how these 2 got together / know each other? Seems either could have bought us on their own. Wes (first names for my new pals) has some sports involvement, but not that much that he would be an expert brought in to help out. Have they done stuff together before? 

I've been looking into that too. I read an article (which I now can't find) about Nassef setting up a Sports company in which to do this kind of thing and I guess as Wes co-owns an NBA team, they may of met that way? There are photos on google with them both at the same location and event name tags etc!! I'd like to know that though, I know they found each other and approached Xia, just not how they know each other.

2 minutes ago, villianusa said:

No disrespect to you meant, but I like to see evidence of stuff before I believe most things. Not saying you don't know these things, just wondering how you know theses things without giving sources away.

They'll be people on here and elsewhere that can vouch for certain things I've said to them privately, but I'm not really overly fussed what others think or believe in truth bud. In an ideal world we'd all just share what we know, but it's just not worth all the silly posts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are we aware yet of how much of the club they've bought?

I saw 55 percent somewhere, but not sure.

I saw another report say 40/40/20

The 20 being Tony and the 40/40 being the other 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

They'll be people on here and elsewhere that can vouch for certain things I've said to them privately, but I'm not really overly fussed what others think or believe in truth bud. In an ideal world we'd all just share what we know, but it's just not worth all the silly posts.

I don't think many of the post have been silly, but it's your right to stay anonymous and have others question your knowledge.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I saw 55 percent somewhere, but not sure.

I saw another report say 40/40/20

The 20 being Tony and the 40/40 being the other 2.

It's much closer to 30/30/40 (xia) so overall a 60/40 controlling stake. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

I don't think many of the post have been silly, but it's your right to stay anonymous and have others question your knowledge.

Trust me there have been plenty over the weeks. I'm cool with it though, people are entitled to post as they please. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This is very, very good news for today -

The whole of your post was good mate so sorry to cut to the first line, but this is what matters. 

Yesterday there was a real possibility of going bust, today that has gone.

Today is a good day. 

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Gotta admit while I like Nassef Sawiris’s face I’m not to keen on the other guy. He looks dodgy.  Not Wyness face dodgy though so not too concerned. 

I was thinking that.

A little of the Steve Bannon about him ....?

• Haha 1

@terrytini Wes Edens just looks like a guy that has had to work 80+ hour weeks since he was in his early 20's to get to where he is now. He just looks old and tired to me.

Edited by Daweii

Â