18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

You will never be automatic promoted with a total of 2 central defenders in your squad.

I believe in top 6 ut top 2 will be out of reach this season

You can if you score 4 a game.

Players absolutely needed but stranger things have happened. Especially in this league.

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Fulham had a good January window when they brought it Mitrovic, he played 17 scored 12 for them. 

If we can have a similarly pivotal January then we could have a strong second half to the year.

I think Abraham has been brilliant for us but still not sure if he is the 20 goal striker you need for promotion.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Abraham has been brilliant for us but still not sure if he is the 20 goal striker you need for promotion.

I think he might just scrape 20, but if he gets injured/loses form... we be nackered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

18 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think he might just scrape 20, but if he gets injured/loses form... we be nackered.

He's on course to score 25 this season if he maintains his current goal to game ratio. Has 6 in 12.

I would also like to remind that we have a certain Jonathan Kodjia fit and while he is not en route to a 20 goal season so far, is looking dangerous.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

He's on course to score 25 this season if he maintains his current goal to game ratio. Has 6 in 12.

I would also like to remind that we have a certain Jonathan Kodjia fit and while he is not en route to a 20 goal season so far, is looking dangerous.

25 goals a season would be an incredible return.

• Like 1