18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Does anyone know what the table would look like from starting in Jan? That's when we had remedied the defence and DS could properly start. 

Interested to see how we compare to Norwich and Sheffield over that time. 

This is the table from January 1st, but we didn't sign Mings until the 31st, and Hause didn't come in straight away because of a lack of match fitness.  Our form since Smith came in was pretty much top two form.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, useless said:

This is the table from January 1st, but we didn't sign Mings until the 31st, and Hause didn't come in straight away because of a lack of match fitness.  Our form since Smith came in was pretty much top two form.

Perfect thanks. So we were still 3rd best over the second half of the season. Not going to be easy in the PL. 

Does anybody else feel like Wembley was ages ago now? It's not even been a week and feels like it was weeks ago.

The last few days have felt strange. I was in the Army for 94 and 96 so this is the first thing I've ever seen us win (with me in attendance) and its fair to assume it could be a very long time before i see it again, which is quite a sobering thought.  

Its crazy really, we all wanted the PL and i wouldn't swap it of course, but looking back I've enjoyed winning more games than we lost, and certainly enjoyed the journey to winning something. 

It was the best day of my life as a fan and all things considered I'm going to miss the championship. 

I took my eldest lad who is 6, I’ve seen us win at Wembley before and 1994 will always be special but seeing them win with you boy is something else.

The Championship was fun in many ways but for the sake of the club promotion was so so important. 

Anyway, we can kiss goodbye to promotion threads!

• Like 2