18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

Just now, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Sheffield Utd. We will tear them in a one leg tie the way we’re playing especially if Sharp is out

maybe but they have put 7 past us so far this season. Will have no fear

Just now, Zatman said:

maybe but they have put 7 past us so far this season. Will have no fear

Still would prefer them to Leeds. I feel Leeds can blow us out out of nowhere like they did earlier this season.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Still would prefer them to Leeds. I feel Leeds can blow us out out of nowhere like they did earlier this season.

We're different gravy now. 

We're gonna do it boys. Don't usually like saying things like this but I can't see us dropping out of the play offs now, this was the game for me and we've won it without key players.

UP THE VILLA 

• Like 2

Could do with Sheff U falling away now as A) would be great to play Norwich and Leeds with them both already promoted. B) I think we've got the measure of Sheff U, and the rest (despite playing poorly against them this season). 

• Like 1

On 12/04/2019 at 19:15, 7392craig said:

Sounds a lot like the Villa way.

I'm bloody petrified that the Villa way will be pissing all these league games only to baulk in the playoffs. 

I agree Sheffield over Leeds, they seem to me to just be on a season long hot streak. Thin squad reliant on a couple of key players, especially Sharp. They did the same thing last season but fizzled out just before Xmas. 

Edited by VillaJ100