Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

42 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

So this 29 year old kid fresh out of uni with a degree in sports management, English as a 2nd language and zero experience in the game is running Aston Villa.

He’s going to negotiate the deal with Levy to sell Grealish?

What an absolute f^*#ing shit show. Tony Xia needs to be hounded out of Villa with more intensity that Lerner was.

Hopefully Luke Organ will be involved too. He's older at least ??

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

So this 29 year old kid fresh out of uni with a degree in sports management, English as a 2nd language and zero experience in the game is running Aston Villa.

What an absolute f^*#ing shit show. Tony Xia needs to be hounded out of Villa with more intensity that Lerner was.

Levy will be laughing so much that he will sign off on the £75 million transfer fee ;)

49 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

With Xia now also CEO then you'd imagine this now falls under his remit. Him negotiating with Levy will be like Del Boy negotiating with Alan Sugar. It is bad enough we are going to lose our better players never mind losing them for well below their true value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

ITK?

?

17 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

With Xia now also CEO then you'd imagine this now falls under his remit. Him negotiating with Levy will be like Del Boy negotiating with Alan Sugar. It is bad enough we are going to lose our better players never mind losing them for well below their true value.

Doesn't have as much dramatic effect on the message board though, so we will want to reject this more common sensical assumption.

I'll take the 29 year old Chinese kid with no experience for 3 pounds please?

• Haha 1

Fellaini was a bit overrated as a film director for me but I love the Bullseye reference at the foot of the previous page. Let's look at what you could have won...where's my speedboat Jim?:D

Edited by John
  • Thanks 1

Also Kalas is back with Chelsea. Very much doubt he stays with them. He did well for Fulham, but likely won't go back on loan there. He can play center back or right back. He is a solid experienced championship defender who I think we can really use. 

• Like 1

The following are free agents (please don't shoot me down for these lists, it's after 2am here and I can't sleep):

England:

Sako, Krul, Collins, Huth, Ireland, Hoolahan, Onuoha, Johnson, Morrison, Hernandez.

France:

Ben Arfa, Toulalan, Gourcuff, Da Silva, Traore, Prcic.

Germany:

Meyer (?), Polanski.

Italy:

Badeji (?), Edenilson, Alvarez, Rossi.

Spain:

Flamini

Edited by A'Villan

59 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

The following are free agents (please don't shoot me down for these lists, it's after 2am here and I can't sleep):

England:

Sako, Krul, Collins, Huth, Ireland, Hoolahan, Onuoha, Johnson, Morrison, Hernandez.

France:

Ben Arfa, Toulalan, Gourcuff, Da Silva, Traore, Prcic.

Germany:

Meyer (?), Polanski.

Italy:

Badeji (?), Edenilson, Alvarez, Rossi.

Spain:

Flamini

A lot of them are either not good enough or surely considering retirement 

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

A lot of them are either not good enough or surely considering retirement 

It's not a very realistic list, but I would say only half or thereabouts are too old or not good enough.

The others probably just wouldn't want to come, unfortunately, though might be an improvement on what we'll have available.

I am very aware that apart from the two I have put an emoji next to, no supporter at Villa would be jumping with joy about the rest.

Edited by A'Villan

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Solanke would be a good loan in as well considering teams are circling Hogan and Kodjia apparently. 

well, anyone circling McCormack will be out of radio contact with Earth for a while 

Â