Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

31 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

The link to Dean Marney makes me feel like when we were linked with Glenn Whelan this time last year, only even more uninspiring. Imagine a mid two with Marney and Whelan. 

Jedinak playing just behind them

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I say, if Tone has got no cash left, I'm sure he can get some Lybians to break into a nuclear weapon site, steal some plutonium, get a crazed scientist to build a time machine out of a DeLorean and fly back to 1996 and bring back  Alan Shearer, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Lilian Thuram, Tony Adams, Robert Jarni, Zinedine Zidane and Martin O'Connor........

Surely hes got enough cash about him to do that !!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

I say, if Tone has got no cash left, I'm sure he can get some Lybians to break into a nuclear weapon site, steal some plutonium, get a crazed scientist to build a time machine out of a DeLorean and fly back to 1996 and bring back  Alan Shearer, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Lilian Thuram, Tony Adams, Robert Jarni, Zinedine Zidane and Martin O'Connor........

Surely hes got enough cash about him to do that !!

He'd come back with Ivo Stas and Neale Cooper though.

14 hours ago, skarroki said:

I think James Morrison would be a good signing 

He might well help us break on through on the right hand side or his signing could equally represent the end for us. It would be a shock to see our owner find the money to bring him in given our lack of cash but people are strange and I wouldn't say he isn't.  ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John said:

He might well help us break on through on the right hand side or his signing could equally represent the end for us. It would be a shock to see our owner find the money to bring him in given our lack of cash but people are strange and I wouldn't say he isn't.  ;)

Obviously nonsense it would definitely be the other side :rant:

• Haha 2

So.

What does todays news mean for this thread?

Are we still going to be hamstrung by FFP in bringing in new players or was that largely a smokescreen for Xia to hide behind.

Just seen City are desperate to offload Joe Hart, can see him coming in if we're in the hunt for a keeper, might even do him some good getting out of the spotlight for a while.

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So.

What does todays news mean for this thread?

Are we still going to be hamstrung by FFP in bringing in new players or was that largely a smokescreen for Xia to hide behind.

Just seen City are desperate to offload Joe Hart, can see him coming in if we're in the hunt for a keeper, might even do him some good getting out of the spotlight for a while.

Hopefully we can get the Marney deal over the line! 

• Like 1

Â