Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

The following are free agents (please don't shoot me down for these lists, it's after 2am here and I can't sleep):

England:

Sako, Krul, Collins, Huth, Ireland, Hoolahan, Onuoha, Johnson, Morrison, Hernandez.

France:

Ben Arfa, Toulalan, Gourcuff, Da Silva, Traore, Prcic.

Germany:

Meyer (?), Polanski.

Italy:

Badeji (?), Edenilson, Alvarez, Rossi.

Spain:

Flamini

Krul still decent?

I’m worried that Steer will continue to pick up (serious) injuries.

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Krul still decent?

I’m worried that Steer will continue to pick up (serious) injuries.

One that I would take a gamble on, though would we be able to afford his wages?

He's still an international so I'm guessing he's going to command a wage that reflects that.

56 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

When Xia finds out there's a transfer window he'll probably try to take a loan out against it.

He’ll probably call Safestyle to see if he can get a second one for free

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

One that I would take a gamble on, though would we be able to afford his wages?

He's still an international so I'm guessing he's going to command a wage that reflects that.

Is he? How shockingly poor has the Dutch team become? Used to be full of superstars...Guess the same can be said for a lot of national teams now.

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Is he? How shockingly poor has the Dutch team become? Used to be full of superstars...Guess the same can be said for a lot of national teams now.

My mistake, wikipedia has him as a current international but his last match of any significance was that match in 2014 at the WC, he's played once back in 2015 since.

59 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

My mistake, wikipedia has him as a current international but his last match of any significance was that match in 2014 at the WC, he's played once back in 2015 since.

No worries mate. I remember that tournament (Euros?) when Van Gaal replaced Cillessen with Krul for the penalties! Think he saved a few as well. Always thought he was good at Newcastle too.

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

No worries mate. I remember that tournament (Euros?) when Van Gaal replaced Cillessen with Krul for the penalties! Think he saved a few as well. Always thought he was good at Newcastle too.

It was the 2014 WC. Saved two of five. Can't remember why exactly LVG made the switch, I think it was because Krul had two inches on Cillessen. He was excellent at times for Newcastle, won player of the year for them.

• Thanks 1

On 12/03/2018 at 16:22, mikeyp102 said:

9Wasn’t Bruce the one who signed the likes of Valencia and Palacios. Be great if he could find some gems like that again.

He also bought Jarrod Bowen for Hull for 50k - fair player

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Beingibked with Gallagher from Southampton. I'd take him for sure

Linked in the Birmingham Mail now. Decent player but he had his chance to sign for us last season and chose to sign for Small Heath instead because Harry offered him higher wages than we did. I doubt he would be keen to be loaned to us even if we had the money or desire to make it happen.

i dont think one player will be signed ,

i think jack will be sold & the funds used to pay loans or shoved in to "non football areas"

IF jack goes dr death might get a loan deal on a player to keep us (the fans) on board.

what a clucking mess avfc 2018

42 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

i dont think one player will be signed ,

i think jack will be sold & the funds used to pay loans or shoved in to "non football areas"

IF jack goes dr death might get a loan deal on a player to keep us (the fans) on board.

what a clucking mess avfc 2018

Sadly I could see this happening maybe one loan at best. And people think we have a chance for promotion. It's goingvto takes years and a new owner for us to get anywhere near promotion.

Xia has destroyed the club.

Â