Commonwealth Games 2022

villa4europe

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Apart from those not in the commonwealth and not showing this you mean 😉

I'm watching it on YouTube on Malaysian TV

Unless someone breaks a WR in one of the big athletics events there will be absolutely zero reporting about this in Sweden.

6 minutes ago, trekka said:

I'd wager that there are many around the world who are also watching on Youtube or whatever means exist :D.

Joe Lycett went a bit off script there :crylaugh:

Yeah, absolutely no way that was scripted. There is going to be a stern letter from number 10 😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Joe Lycett is a good'un.

He is to a degree but has more than the occasional snipe at villa; him being a jealous boggies fan.

Edited by mottaloo

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Ordinary World is such a great song.

They aren't the same without Andy Taylor spiralling around the stage thrashing his guitar though.

Genuinely a brilliant song.

If you can’t sneak in a song off your new album during an opening ceremony when else can you do it :)

They wore the exact same outfits when I saw them at Hyde Park 2 weeks ago , hope they’ve washed them since then 

Good god that was a blast back to my childhood. I haven’t heard Ordinary World since I was a littl’un, probably 25+ years, I genuinely had no idea it was Duran Duran. How I haven’t heard that song since then I’ve no idea. Awesome song. 

35 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He is to a degree but has more than the occasional snipe at villa; him being a jealous boggies fan.

MEh. He doesn't like us, we don't tend to like them, but it's some petty football rivalry. He generally seems like a decent enough bloke.

Â